Posted January 30, 2013
This school will always be in my hart we are all so sad that its closing I made some true friends here the staff was amazing also

Trinity Catholic Academy 3

Posted March 23, 2011
How great is it that your children are happy where they are. The kids love this place; the friendships and Trinity community are beyond compare. I'm a bit reserved on the schools Academic accountability. They don't take state tests, when they did, the school ranked 1 out of 4 in Math/ELA. Kids are reading in Pre-K & doing math, but as the kids get older - lack of parent involvement with homework and studies slow the classroom down... making the 1st 2 mths of school "review" to catch up where they need to be. THE TEACHERS ARE NOT HAPPY, and several of them have no problem with letting the parents know their professional & personal problems. If my children were not happy - they would be gone - - ask a recent graduate about the remedial math class they have to take freshman year of highschool (Mercy/Timon) - because the 8th grade class was too busy ordering lunch every Friday, spending 2 hrs daily practicing for the winter & spring play, working - being a "buddy" to the pre-k because there are no teacher aids for 45+ 3-5 yr olds. Also - the kids don't make their sacrements together???

Posted February 27, 2011
Due to recent financial downfalls, we could continue to send our daughter to Trinity. Now that she is in high school, she still comments on what a great school Trinity was. She claims that they were a family. It gave her a great foundation for education and life in general. I only wish we could have kept her there to graduate. We attribute Trinity and our daughters hard work to her success in high school.

Posted January 05, 2011
I went to TCA from the time it opened until I graduated from eight grade. Those 4 years we some of the most fun in my life. I met new friends there that will be in my life forever. The teachers are wonderful and make learning worth the students' while. Some people may think the school is a little strict, but I think it's really not that bad (coming from someone who went to Catholic school from kindergarden to eighth grade). This is a wonderful school that definitely deserves more recognition than it gets. I am now a student in Hutch-Tech and I found that the transition from a small school like Trinity to quite a large school like Tech was really easy. This school is an excellent choice to send your children to and I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you do.

Posted February 03, 2010
i used to go to trinity and i loved it i transferred to another school but i really didnt know how good i had it there nice kids easy to make friends,inspiring teachers i really do miss it .

Posted December 20, 2009
I believe Trinity is a great school. Some times the principal does have to remind us of how to behave, but that happens in every school. I have attended Trinity since it merged and I love every minute of it. I made the best friendships of my life and the teachers are all intelligent, pacient, and understanding. One of my teachers is a little strict but otherwise the teachers are great. We have so much fun and recieve so many privliges. We are spoken to as people not just a number in a class room. The school is a little small in number but you would never tell, because we have so much spirit. Anyone can join sports, activities, even clubs. I am sad that I have to graduate from here soon. So really send your child here you won't regret it. :)

Posted September 10, 2009
My children have been going ther since before it merged, and I think that the entire school is wonderful. Contrary to the previous review, the principal nurtures the kids, expecially the older ones, to be responsible students and to give them the tools to become responsible future adults in OUR community! The have a very active student body in the community. It is a very tight knit school where they are very accepting to everyone! Come see for yourself!

Trinity Catholic Academy 1

Posted February 10, 2009
I am very dissappointed on how the principal reacts to very little things, and how mean she is to the upper grades. My kid is going to transfer and its the middle of the year. The only positive thing about the school is the teahers, they are so wonderful and loving towards there children, but when the school is ran by the principal, its not a wonderful thing in trinity's case. Again, i'm dissappointed.

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
I think this is a wonderful school. It is a merger school, it used to be called St. Teresa which I attended as a child myself. I love the sense of community there and although both my children have already graduated, I still visit frequently to support the school in any way that I am able.

Trinity Catholic Academy
16 Hayden St, Buffalo, NY  14210
Last modified Trinity Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top