9-12|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent of three boys who have have had an opportunity to attend Timon 2004, 2006 and currently 2012). Each employed their learned study habits and support provided from the Timon staff and learning enviroment. Our older boys have continued on to higher education. One with academic honors from St. John Fisher College and another not only doing well academically but athletically at St. Leo University. Our youngest son is a freshman at Timon. He too is utiliziting the available resources at Timon and receiving academic Honors with Distinction. The student is just one third of the educational system. Educators are another third and most importantly, you the parent complete the system. At any instution of learning you as parents MUST be involved and supportive in the preperation of your childs education. As a graduate and parent I am completely satisfied with the opportunities and experiences provided at Timon.

My son attends Bishop Timon- St. Jude high school. It is a great school! The tradition and loyalty to this school is unbelievable. Also the academics are very good. Bishop Timon is staffed with great teachers who are all willing to stay after school and help any student. My son loves this school. I would strongly recmend it to anyone!

Timon is a fantastic school and very under rated, I may add. According to Business First, Timon jumped 45 spots this year, making it the most improved school in Western New York. Consistently, Timon students score in the top percentile of the state in the Regents exams, and SATS. Finally, If your son is struggling in his school work, I can certainly attest to the fact that the teachers at this great school will give your son the attention he needs if he is struggling. Most importantly, Timon teaches the young men of the school in the Franciscan Spirit, the giving of ourselves for the benefit of others. I would not send my son any where else.

As a graduate I know first hand that Timon provides you with a solid foundation for college. The teachers are there for you no matter what your problem in their class or issues outside of class. In college I am currently attendin Buff State and hold a 3.0 GPA and am currently workin on becoming an elmentary school teacher.

I grew up in south buffalo thinking that timon was the only private high school that i should send my son to. I found found out that the academics are terrible. The young men that gratuate from timon are not ready for college. My son is now struggling through a 2 year college. What a disappointment

I absolutely love this school. The academics are fantastic, the faculty is great, the discipline is just what boys need in their teenage years. The sports are also a great factor, if your child isn't doing well in his academics; then he cannot participate-this gives your child incentive to do well because there are rewards. The scholarships available to the students for college are tremendous. Both of my nephews received 4 year scholarships and my son also, now my other son is attending and having great success and he actually LOVES school...I never thought he would say that!

Last modified Bishop Timon-St Jude High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12