Posted October 12, 2010
It's a community school that cares!

Posted May 19, 2010
I'm really impressed with this school. The teachers are really good with my children and I love the way they make kids care about their school work. These teachers are there for your kids when you need them. Keep up the good work!

Posted February 23, 2009
I feel that overall this school is a good school, better than a public school for sure. However, 'trustworthiness' in the education focus is over-stated in my opinion. A catholic school should not have as many issues with theft that go unaddressed. These kids need to be sat down and made to feel that they will be punished for their actions; i feel that these kids believe that they can do whatever they want!

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted January 12, 2008

Our Lady Of Black Rock School 4

Posted June 08, 2005
I Think that this school is a very good school. It's got great teachers and loving ones too. The teachers are strict, but a child needs that in their life to accomplish things in their life much higher than a student would do in a non- strict enviornment. They have a lot of things to do there and they are always busy. Parents Involvment is very good too. They do school fundraisers and help the school get money to pay the bills!

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter has attended OLBR since Pre-K (currently in 5th grade) and I just registered my youngest for their Pre-K program. The teachers and principal go the extra mile to insure your child gets the help he/she needs.

Posted September 15, 2003
this school has become my children's second family and I think they are getting a great education plus good morals and ways of life. I could not imagine sending them anywhere else and feel they are in good hands when I am not there

Posted August 26, 2003
its a very good school in teaching and afterschool help.The teachers are always willing to raise your grade with extra work.I graduated as the class of 2003 and I have to say it was a good school.

Our Lady Of Black Rock School
16 Peter Street, Buffalo, NY  14207
Last modified Our Lady Of Black Rock School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Black Rock School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top