PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I go here and don't like it very much I want to go to st. Benedicts

Our three children have been educated at St. John's thier whole lives and have absolutly loved it! Our youngest is due to graduate this year and cannot tell you how sad we will be to leave St. John's.

SJS is safe, has order, discipline and first-rate academics plus wonderful extra curricular activities. It's a nurturing environment to learn and grow.

SJS really focuses on the whole child, and the feedback I get from other parents is really positive. Students are learning more than just the basics

I love SJS for many reasons, but the most important are the amazing kids and families. The kids are respectful, giving and always ready to give everything they have to any project...I too had child who was diagnosed with a learning disability...the school has helped turn him into an A student who loves school and has taken pride in his accomplishments...Nothing is perfect...but our school is the best place for my kids!!!!

This school focuses on academic excellence and Gospel values - exactly what our family was looking for in a Catholic school. Our child is thriving here, and we really like all of the parental involvement. Parents are encouraged to participate in school activities and events, leading to a real sense of family. You couldn't ask for a better environment.

SJS offers a nurturing environment with a focus on academic excellence and Gospel values - exactly what you want from a Catholic school. Long-time faculty members really know the students, their families and their parents - it's a great place to learn and grow!

Love this place!!!! Lets face it evey school has it problems but I have 2 children in the Jr Hg grade at SJS and our familt experience has been nothing but positive. My one child was found to have some special needs while in 6th grade & the faculty at SJS and Kenton really pulled through to help my child. My other child does well in school & has truely been challendged educationally at SJS in a positive way! My children have my friends that they will keep through HgSc and on that note I know thay have been well prepared for HgSch. Its just been great!

My children have attended St. John's for 8 years since pre-k and we couldn't be happier. They look forward to school & in fact have had perfect attendance a few times. If a parent has concerns, address the teacher or administration. They are always open. The faculty is dedicated loving and well qualified. Parent & family events are always well attended as there is a sense of family and belonging. To 'pull' a child after a few months without addressing your concerns is both fickle & unproductive. Good luck in your next school.

My kids used to go there and didn't like it much, since we switched they are completely different. Their grades are better, they are happier and look forward to going to school. They are very young so I know the day will come when they don't like to get up in the morning for school but they really are much happier now that they are in a new school. I have to say that after reading the previous reviews, i too noticed a lot of yelling went on in that school. Luckily there are other choices.

Last modified St John The Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8