Buffalo, NY

Mount St. Mary Academy 4

Posted June 25, 2011
This school has very good acedemics but the girls can be catty. But if you can ignore that then its good!

Mount St. Mary Academy 5

Posted October 27, 2009
I'm currently a student and Mount and I love it there. I couldn't complain about a thing. Mount is a smaller school even thought it looks bigger on the outside. I never regret my decision to come to Mount it was probably the best one I've ever made. I would have to say i learned soooo many life lessons their that i will bring on with me thoughout the rest of my life. Mount taught me things like how to grow up and be my own person and to be a leader. The girls at Mount are also very welcoming, it made me feel so much better freshmen year to see friendly and helping faces. Mounts the place to be!

Mount St. Mary Academy 3

Posted September 11, 2008
My daughter is a senior class of 09. She has enjoyed her 4 years there. I really can't complain about anything except the usual occasional teacher. (there's always one!) It is a big school. If I were to choose for her all over again I would have chosen a smaller school with a co-ed student body. An all girl school is not always the most welcoming. Overall though, no compaints.

Mount St. Mary Academy 5

Posted August 19, 2003

Mount St. Mary Academy
3756 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14217
Last modified Mount St. Mary Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mount St. Mary Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top