Buffalo, NY

Posted May 03, 2014
I went to St. Benedicts and so did my 3 children. We were so happy with their education and preparedness for high school. St. Bens is also a very nurturing, encouraging environment which served our children and us well! We miss it!

St. Benedict's School 1

Posted November 25, 2012
I personally would not recommend this school to minority families . My family experienced racism on many levels . We as a family were singled out on several occasions. Several times staff spoke to my children inappropriatly as well as sent messages through them for myself , this continued after asking the staff not to. Once I informed the school that I planned to transfer my children my children's books were taken from them , they were questioned by the staff without contacting myself in regard to when their last day would be . Upon my arrival at dismissal my children were sent out with their nap mats , changes of clothes and art work. This happened only a quarter through the school year and none of the supplies that I had sent in were returned when they were pushed out . The only explanation for this poor behavior and treatment of my children that was extended to me was that it was not meant to be malicious . My children did not deserve to be treated in this manner and this last act of ill will toward them solidified my decision to remove my three children from the school.

Posted February 12, 2010
Its a preety school and all the children here nice and teacher are good and sports and activities are wonderful GO ST. BENS

Posted January 24, 2009
I am a student and the sports here are really good.

Posted January 15, 2009
Hi, I am Mrs. Traver the new violin & piano teacher. I am very impressed St.Ben's. The teachers, staff, parents, & principal are all very kind and caring people. I would highly recomend this school to any family.

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted December 01, 2008
hello i'm in st.benedict school in the bronx im a 7th grader in this school and have a lot of friend please send your child hear since third grade please rate this school excellent because you can't find one of these schools anywhere.

Posted September 28, 2008
I have been a St. Benedict's parent for 9 years. My wife and I were so impressed with the school that we moved within the parish so our child would not have to change schools. Superior teachers and excellent education. Many high school scholarship winners.

Posted February 26, 2008
I have been going to St. Bens since i was 5. I am now in 7th grade and i love it! You make great friends, which i know i will have forever. It is a great atmosphere to learn. The principal is also stellar, she will help you with any problem even if its not school realted. The teachers are so nice and always try to help you if you have trouble with anything. They offer afterschool help, before school help, and during study hall help. They have so many clubs to offer such as scienc club, book club, spanish club, computer club, choir, chours, and band. I would never think that my parents or i regret them chosing St. Benedicts as my school as well as my siblings.

Posted May 29, 2007
Our children love St. Benedict's because the teachers care and take a personal interest in each student. I love the school because of the close family environment. Having a solid moral center and a culture of respect was important to us. At St. Benedict's you don't have to trade a great moral education for educational opportunities. The children have Spanish, a great music teacher, a great art teacher, computers, Spanish, band, chorus, a great Science Club, every sport available conducted in such a way that any child who wants to participate has the chance to participate. Even the gym teacher is great, really teaching the kids all kinds of sports from cricket to Four Squares. The teachers work with the parents. Like all families, our children are all different and each has thrived at St. Benedict's. We definitely recommend St. Ben's.

St. Benedict's School