Buffalo, NY

Posted June 11, 2010
As a parent who investigated several schools in the WNY area before choosing CTK, I am very pleased. We felt CTK offered such a significant advantage both culturally and academically, that we drive 20 minutes from our own district to take our child to this school. The atmosphere is both challenging and welcoming and allows kids to thrive in an environment that challenges students to excel academically and thrive spiritually.

Posted June 03, 2010
Not only am I an alumna, I am now a proud parent of Christ the King students. I loved it as a student, and I love it even more as a parent. It was amazing to me when I graduated and moved onto high school just how much more prepared I was academically than my fellow students. And I can tell already that my own children will have the same experience. The teachers and administrators go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure each and every student receives what he or she needs to succeed, not only at Christ the King, but in the community and beyond.

Posted June 01, 2010
The professionalism of the staff and the academics of Christ the King School cannot be beat. There are excellent services for all the children no matter what their strengths and/or weaknesses and the teachers and administration are very caring and understanding.

Christ The King Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2010
School is okay, but not impressed!

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted November 09, 2008
This school is by far superior to any school that can be compared to in our region. Based on state test rankings, yes the school fairs better than most. The faculty and staff work hard to educate the students and to instill Christian values . Unfortunate for those who see differently about the school.

Christ The King Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2008
Not a friendly environment for student or parent. Would'nt recommend if my life depended on it. This school is wishy-washy they say one thing and do whatever they please. I dont need that when I'm for my childs education. I'll look elsewhere!

Posted September 11, 2008
Being a 7th Grader here at CTK this year is starting out pretty exciting! Though some of my friends did poor(no homework and some got 45% on their test who didn't pay attention) we all had fun learning. I also think the teachers are fun because my science teacher offers math and science help if we are stuck or need extra help, they are very friendly and are willing to help you strive! I am also amazed that some parents get mad just because their child wasn't picked because they were 'too pushy'. It is a great thing that we have a bully box because everyone helps and does their best. Go Badgers! ~7th Grader.

Christ The King Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2008
As a student, I think that some of the teachers at Christ the King are really good, but there are others who aren't great. I thought the basketball team was fun and my team won almost every game! I think that the art program needs some work!!!

Christ The King Elementary School
2 Lamarck Drive, Buffalo, NY  14226
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top