Buffalo, NY

Darul Uloom Al Madania 5

Posted July 20, 2013
i attended this school about 8 yrs ago and alhumdululah completed my hifz course, back then i was a young kid and i didnt realize where i was but still went through the course but now that i have grown up it has made a tremendous change on my life in a positve way.. i.e dealing with parents, teachers, friends community etc. i would recommend this school for what it has done to my life. if i get a chance to go back and continue my studies i wouldnt think twice. wallahu musta'an

Darul Uloom Al Madania 4

Posted January 09, 2009
Sent my son to this school and he learned quite a bit. I was surprised to see that after readmitting him two years later into public school, his marks were well above average. (Before starting his hifz, he was C or below student). Consider the barakah of Hifz or good teachers at Darul Uloom, whatever the case, I'm pleased with the school.

Darul Uloom Al Madania
182 Sobieski Street, Buffalo, NY  14212
Last modified Darul Uloom Al Madania is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Darul Uloom Al Madania Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top