Buffalo, NY

Posted September 10, 2013
I cannot say enough about this school. The teachers are excellent and always willing to go above and beyond to help our their students. They are top notch! The principal, Mrs. Conrad is amazing. She always makes you feel welcome no matter what the circumstance. The children love her! The Buffalo School system is always being attacked , but there are diamonds in the rough and Discovery is one of them. I am very proud that my daughter attends school in Buffalo at Discovery and look forward to many happy years here.

Posted September 04, 2011
All 3 of my children attend this school and they love it! It truely is a "Hands on Minds on Learning" experience.

Posted August 26, 2011
My one son started attending this school last year. The teachers that he had were great and went above and beyond the call of duty. I have another child that attends a different public school and to see the degree of difference is a disappointment. I wish that both of my children could attend Discovery school. If not one of the best it is the best public school in the city of Buffalo.

Discovery School 1

Posted April 19, 2010

Discovery School 0

Posted December 31, 2008
Discovery is a wonderful school, it's the best choice I ever made for my child. The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty. The principal is right on top of things and should be commended for the job she does. The district should take pride in Discovery school because it's top notch.

Posted October 01, 2008

Discovery School 0

Posted November 25, 2007
this school is great and i think the parent who wrote other wise must have a child in trouble. The principle is fair and won't take any garbage that is the way it should be...I had a child at a catholic school that could have used our principle for one day to straighten things out. Parents need to get with the program and pay more attention to thier kids school work and lives

Posted November 07, 2007
Discovery School has and continues to make great strides as others remain stagnant or take steps backwards. I have never nor have I heard of any problems with the principle. I believe the 2 comments concerning this are from one unhappy, and dare I say unreasonable parent. The education your child receives is top notch. When my son transferred from Catholic school, it took him 2 years to catch up, but now he is on the honor roll. Discovery now has a track team & basketball team. They also have a baseball and hockey team in the works. A+++

Discovery School 4

Posted October 26, 2007

Discovery School 3

Posted October 11, 2007
The school is great but the principal does have a real problem in the way she deals with parents.

Discovery School
911 Abbott Road, Buffalo, NY  14220
Last modified Discovery School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top