Posted December 06, 2013
My son is new to the school and has complained of serious student behavioral issues which take up approximately half of the class time; the teacher(s) often have no control - instruction begins 10 to 15 minutes after class begins. The City of Buffalo has many issues within it's administration and needs to clean house at the highest level and bring in professional administrators to improve the school system and proper staffing.

Grabiarz Campus School 79 5

Posted November 24, 2009

Grabiarz Campus School 79 5

Posted February 26, 2009

Grabiarz Campus School 79 0

Posted November 04, 2008
My son was a student at this school for two years. The level of education he recieved was disgraceful. The school is failing at providing students with an adeqaute overall education. How can we as parents expect our chidren to succeed when the schools we are forced to send our children are failing. The school itself is beautiful, however the pool is rarely open. There is alot of violence in the school as well.

Grabiarz Campus School 79 0

Posted March 02, 2008
I was a student teacher for the English 8th Grade students in the fall of 2005. I agree with Mrs. Saj that the violence was a problem with the students at the school. However, over the course of my observations and working with both students, teachers, and administration, I developed a respect for the school and have fond memories of being involved there. I went to SJCI for high school and saw as much trouble from my fellow classmates as I did with the students I was teaching to. Plus, I lived in the downtown area for a better part of my childhood, so the neighborhood didn't scare me as much as it would have a life-long suburbanite. If you would like for a child to get as good an education they would get from any other public school, then I would recommend Grabiarz.

Posted November 26, 2007
I had to pull my child out of this school this year. The school building is nice, but there are a lot of staffing problems here. Half of the teachers are substitiutes, and the school has a lot of turnover in the teaching staff.

Posted November 01, 2007
This school is awful for anyone who has special needs. Principal needs administrative skills.

Posted August 25, 2007

Grabiarz Campus School 79 3

Posted February 20, 2007

Grabiarz Campus School 79 4

Posted July 23, 2004
This middle school is going into it's fifth year of operation. The school is designed with the future in mind. The staff seems well informed, and were very pleasant. The Principal is trying very hard to meet the demands of the state, city hall, the parents, and most importantly the children. The faculty at this school is working diligently to bring about change, to produce productive students. The collaborative approach is used often, the kids have AIS, and afer school activities, thanks to the Principal & the NWCC. If everyone can remember that in todays world it takes everyones help to educate our children, we would ultimately have the best school district in Upstate New York.

Grabiarz Campus School 79
225 Lawn Ave, Buffalo, NY  14207
Last modified Grabiarz Campus School 79 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grabiarz Campus School 79 Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top