Public charter
Buffalo, NY
Students enrolled: 1,665

Posted May 09, 2014
Wonderful school, longer days and year, daily physical activities, uniforms required, after school program, computers in each class room, not only follows academics but the human portion too, every day students are reminded of going to school and introduces them to different carers and/or jobs

Posted July 28, 2011
This is a very good school, organized, excellent teachers, their programs are very challenging, i love the environment were my kids school is right now and also they have good leadership.

Posted June 27, 2011
I love this school my daughter has been attending this school since she was in 4th grade and she now attends the high school for applied tech. My only problem with the school is that because it is so culturally diverse the school should be celebrating this by teaching the children about different cultures and there contributions to our country.

Posted May 10, 2011
I feel that CSAT is a great school. The uniforms, the longer school year and school day is a plus. I also appreciate that this school has a diverse student population which I don't see at a lot of schools in the Buffalo area. My children are in grade 1 and 5 and are excelling academically. I have access to the principaI, teachers and other staff at any time by email or telephone; and I receive a quick response. I am very satisfied with the choice I made to move my children from a public school to a charter school.

Posted September 17, 2010
This is the largest and one of the most respected charter school in NYS. It consistenly outscores Buffalo Public Schools in state assessments and has had 100 percent graduation rate for the past two years. CSAT has defied expectations by taking inner-city students and proving they can be successful with the right guidance and education. No school is perfect, but should be defined by the standards they create for themselves and how they reach beyond those standards to create a safe, encouraging environment. Look at the overall picture of an educational institution, not the small insignificant aspects, and you will see that CSAT is a wonderful, positive asset to the community.

Posted May 04, 2010
I think this school is very good. Although many things need to change.For an example, the gym floor, it should be hard wood like the high school.I know that there is budget cuts but still.And also I don't like the school clothes getting all sweaty, I think that the other kids, and me should be able to change.(well at least the older kids.)

Posted April 27, 2010
I know that this school is exceptional and my son loves the school and everything it offers. I am truly delighted with all staff and teacher s proactive attitude for learning I think it should be graded a five star school.

Charter School for Applied Technologies 1

Posted February 02, 2010

Charter School for Applied Technologies 0

Posted August 28, 2009
this school has been so wonderful to all four of my children since they opened their doors.I made the mistake of taking my eldest out of this school and sending him to St. Joes last year. Though the school was a great academic school it can not touch csat constant smile and love for their students. You feel very welcome at all times.The school is there to educate them in a bright warm environment! They make great citizens for our community and help get them ready for the life ahead of them.

Posted May 24, 2009
I am proud parent of two children at CSAT, one in the 7th grade and the other in her sophmore year. Both love what it has to them offer them and how great their teachers are when in need of extra help with school work. Theirfore both continue to maintain and progressively succeed in their most difficult courses. I am a proud parent and will recomend the school to anyone, so far 4 of my nephew's and neice's are currently attending the school and another starting in the fall. I beleive my husband and I made a great choice 7 years ago. Thanks

Charter School for Applied Technologies
2303 Kenmore Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14207
Last modified Charter School for Applied Technologies is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charter School for Applied Technologies Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top