Bad
Good

It is a positive atmosphere for my son.

I think its a very great school, they all love the children like if they were there own.

Great school and a quality education and the administration is outstanding.Iam so glad I sent my son to this school

Im a student at Global and I LOVE it there! Global is a safe place and I love to go to school everyday! Their curriculm is the best! Everyone learns in their own way and everyone loves it! The teachers are kind and caring and i would never want to leave! I have one more year their and im moving on to the high school at global! I dont want to leave and no one else does! Trust me Global is the best and no child will ever want to leave! I love you Global! -Submitted by a student

I was a fan of this school and I used to recommend it but not anymore. The classrooms are too crowded, close to 30 students per classroom, teachers cannot control the amount of students and some go unpunished bullying other students all year long. They take measures that affect the entire classroom even if just one student did not behave. There is no good communication with the leaders, if you have a concern, they won't work with you or even listen to you. Unless you absolutely have to, choose otherwise.

This school is ok but could be better class sizes are to large and some of the teachers can not control the class room. students are unruley and the teachers turn a blind eye.

The school is a great place for my children to learn & grow as citizens of our city. It is multi-cultural and that helps shape my children into well rounded understanding people aware of other cultural needs & customs. I am very proud to say my children go to Global Concepts Charter School

I LOVE this school because I have not met a teacher or employee there that I haven't liked or that hasn't had the kids best interest at heart. My children are very shy and anxious, one has an anxiety disorder. The teachers and staff there have always been so helpful and gone the extra mile to help my girls relax and fit in. One of the counselors there had my daughters eat lunch in her office several times a week until they felt comfortable enough to eat in the cafeteria. One of the teachers there has given me her home phone number and allowed me to call her at anytime if I had any concerns or if my daughters had any fears that needed to be 'talked out' before school the next day. This teacher has taken kid's clothing home to wash it if she had any students whose parents negected their wash from time to time. The receptionists, the principals, the nurses, the teachers...they treat you with respect and are all very pleasant and welcoming at all times. We have a dress code which is wonderful and our children also take violin lessons and either spanish or arabic all starting in kindergarten! I would be lost if I didn't have the employees at Global Concepts Charter School there to help me and my children feel welcomed.

I like this school because, they have good teachers

Quality education! My son has attended 2nd through 5th grade so far and I have no complaints. The teachers are amazing! Great alternative to public/private school.

Last modified Global Concepts Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.