Bad
Good

Posted November 01, 2013
Bucs is a great place! I can't say anything negative about the teachers. They're welcoming and really care for my child. I sent my son here because of all the great things I heard about it. This school will give you an update on how your child is doing based on data. Most schools I've been at don't break the curriculum down like Bucs! Great job, we love you!!!

Posted October 30, 2013
My school is great at challenging my children to be successful. The teachers are supportive and the administration is always available and participating in the climate and culture of the school. I love it here!

Posted October 29, 2013
Buffalo United Charter School (BUCS) is a great place for kids. The staff focuses on individualizing instruction to meet the needs of each child. The atmosphere is positive and the children are hard working. It is great to see the children develop independence as they spend time learning about their own needs. Kids that attend BUCS know their own goals and strive to meet them every day. The parents at BUCS are always visible and showing that they care about the education of their children. The parents are not just participants, but partners in education at BUCS. I am proud to be a part of a great community.

Posted October 29, 2013
Buffalo United Charter school delivers qualityy education with teachers that are SUPER caring. We have parent/teacher conferences 2 times a year to show the progress of my child.

Posted October 29, 2013
Buffalo United Charter School (BUCS) is a great school for kids. I like that they are one on one with the children and love the progess in my kids since they been going here,wouldn't choose no other school for them.

Posted October 29, 2013
My children have attended Buffalo United Charter School for three years. We made the switch from a different charter school and couldn't be happier. The deans and the principal are reliable and communicate in every situation. The teachers uphold students to a high standard with behavior.

Posted October 29, 2013
I'm a very involved parent in the school. I have had great experiences with the teachers in the building. My child brings home an agenda each night with important information such as important events, homework and behavior for the day. The line of communication is open among the teacher and I. Each day as I walk through the door of Buffalo United, I am greeted with familiar and friendly faces. I highly recommend this school!

Posted October 29, 2013
Where to begin? This school offers an education that is not comparable to any other school within distance. Each day I drop my children off to school with full trust in the staff. We are greeted with teacher and other staff members opening up the car door. Not only do they ask, "How are you?" but also tell me to have a good day as I drive off. Because I am a working parent, I am notified by phone with important information. My child is enrolled in the drop in program where I pay a small fee to and pick my child up around 4:30pm. The education my child receives is wonderful. Thanks for the support BUCS!

Buffalo United Charter School 4

Posted September 27, 2013
My school is improving every year. My son has attended this school since kindergarten and is now in the 7th grade. He left for the 5th grade and that was a big mistake. Here he is challenged and I know what he is learning. The faculty are inviting and helpful.

Buffalo United Charter School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
The school isn't horrible. Is anyone listening? You need parent involvement in and outside of the classroom. The teachers are not magicians. The purpose is to compliment what you teach at home, what you have placed in your child when they entered the womb. Parents lets ask ourselves if we were our child's first teacher and the answer should be yes. Yes we need more diversity! Perhaps a few of the educators need a change in career or of the heart. We need a change on the administrative team and new board members. I have been blessed to have well qualified educators at BUCS and therefore I support the school.

Buffalo United Charter School
325 Manhattan Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14214
Last modified Buffalo United Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.