St. Mary's School for the Deaf 5

Posted October 23, 2009
what can i say, smsd is a fun loving, dream bulder, school, i was smsd for 11 and a half years, i loved it, it made me the man i am today, i will be turth tho, there is a few negavrate, but not base ur reviw on me, i will always feel/ be a stundent

St. Mary's School for the Deaf 0

Posted March 01, 2009
After attending the Music Program Feb 27,2009,I am greatly impressed by the work done there to educate deaf children and others.Our Grand Daughter is a sudent there.She is making wonderful progress and loves it there. I give you a 10!! Very pleased Grandfather.

St. Mary's School for the Deaf
2253 Main St, Buffalo, NY  14214
Last modified St. Mary's School for the Deaf is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St. Mary's School for the Deaf Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top