Posted November 15, 2014
The Stanley G. Falk school help me a lot and I will never Forget any teachers who help me and I gradurate in 2014. Sign Zachary Martin

Stanley G Falk School 1

Posted September 01, 2014
Its a Fail Factory for the kids that attend and the adult that work there.

Posted March 18, 2014
I attended this school myself in 2012 it is such a great program and all of the teachers are very sweet, anyone that says anything bad about this place obviously hasn't been here, sometimes the teachers give you a little tough love, I loved it here and the atmosphere is great, you are all like a huge family here. 5 stars in My book ;)

Posted March 15, 2013
The Stanley G. Falk school provides academic services to high at risk Special Education students from over 40 school districts across the wny area. The administration is top notch and the teaching staff are highly trained professionals who genuinely care about students. What separates the Falk school from other day programs is the quality of technology integrated into the classroom to enhance student learning, a positive school culture, and a non adversarial relationship between administration and teachers due to being non unionized. One question that I ask myself is "Would I feel comfortable sending my own child here?" And the answer is a very resounding yes. It has been an absolute privilege to be a part of such a fine organization and to know that we are truly changing lives for the better every day.

Stanley G Falk School 1

Posted March 06, 2013
I am responding to the posting of February 21st, the person witnessing a restraint. My son attended Stanley Falk from Sept 2012 thru January 16, 2013. He's 9 years old. He suffered at least 6 FACE DOWN restraints that I know of. Yes, it is archaic but even worse it is brutality. My son was face down for 25 minutes! And then they refer to it as a "therapeutic hold"! My son had never been restrained in a school until Stanley Falk. I have nothing positive to say about them. They removed my son from the Delaware Ave site to another Falk site, PS#53 WITHOUT a CSE meeting. I filed a complaint with NYSED and the state sustained my allegation. They violate children.

Stanley G Falk School 3

Posted February 21, 2013
Today I witnessed one of the male staff members tackle a young female student on the front lawn. I went over to investigate that everything was ok. I asked if they use corporal punishment in the school, the vice principal exclaimed, "No." Clearly the young girl was NOT running into the street as they later claimed. Restraining children with special needs is rather archaic and I look forward to the day that Buffalo catches up to more appropriate methods of controlling their students. There is an underlying assumption that children, who for whatever reason are not able to attend "normal" school, are fair game to an-handle.

Posted February 11, 2012
MY SON GOES TO CLINTON/ROSSLER SITE I CANT GIVE THIS SCHOOL ENOUGH PRAISE THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY SON A FUTURE AND HOPE THAT HE CAN FUNCTION AS A "NORMAL" ADULT UNASSISTED THANK YOU <3 <3

Posted February 06, 2012
my son went to stanley g falk school in cheektawaga ny , my son had learning disabilities, and behavior prolbems and was expelled from public school, i only have praise for this wonderful school , expecially his teachers, they worked with him constantly with behavior and taught me how to deal with bad behavior at home and away from school, Miss Burns was his main teacher for the three yrs he attended, i believe with all my heart she Saved my son, from a certian life of hardship and failier, now he works full time as a cook, has nice friends and is able to cope with dissapointment that may come his way, he is now 28 yrs old , so yes there is hope... kathy frederick

Posted January 10, 2011
The Stanley G. Falk School is a school which is dedicated in helping children achieve a world class education, when other schooks have given up. This is a school that does not give up on the children. The school is well funded and has the intrest of the children at hand. The staff work together as a whole to create a consistent environment for the students. It is the key factor of consistency which allows the students to become active members in the classroom and become life long learners.

Posted September 29, 2010
I think this school is amazing. The teachers are nice and I disagree that they don't care. If any school doesn't care it is the public schools.The teachers here don't even get paid that much.I think they deserve a raise for dealing with the students. This school just gets better every year. There is only two things that bother me but knowing the school they will improve on them. I feel the uniforms should have a wider variety of colors (black for example) and the time we get to eat lunch is a little short.Thats the only thing they could improve on that I can think of.

Stanley G Falk School