Oracle Charter School 5

Posted March 04, 2014
Other Students should come to Oracle because it is great, I Like it and I know others will too.

Posted March 03, 2014
I am a Senior attending Oracle Charter School. Oracle is very high in motivation. They're supportive and helpful educational and personal wise. Not only are they educators but some of the staff members can be looked up to as a role model. I like the variety of activities we have and the amount of help that's offered after school. One thing about Oracle that could be changed is the disciplinary action.

Posted January 30, 2013
I am currently a student here at Oracle. i really think that this is a great school. the teachers here are nice, there's a no bullying rule at this school, and it has really awesome learning environments. also in this school there are after-school school clubs like GSA, Books on the big screen, Service club, yearbook and many more. You can also play a sport at this school like Basketball boy varsity, boy junior varsity, girls varsity, cheer leading, track and bowling. If you are a parent and don't know where to send your child I highly recommend Oracle charter school. And if you are student and you don't know where to go come here at Oracle charter school.

Posted August 30, 2012
I have a daughter that is currently a Senior at Oracle Charter School. She has come from suburb school and I must say, for the past 3 school years with Oracle has been a great experience. The teachers thee are supportive and listeners with feedback. The school has amazing look and the classes are small but the students are receiving what they need from the teacher. I look forward for my daughter last school year with Oracle to end and to start the bringing of her life. Thanks Oracle.

Posted April 11, 2012
My daughter graduated from Oracle. The teachers there were very caring and full energy. the small class sizes were conducive to individual attention. the building itself is amazing and easy to get to by bus. Some of the programs offered are innovative. Discipline was irregular, but with new administration, I hope this has improved since then.

Oracle Charter School 1

Posted June 03, 2009

Oracle Charter School 5

Posted October 22, 2008

Oracle Charter School
888 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY  14209
Last modified Oracle Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oracle Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top