Public charter
Buffalo, NY

Posted April 02, 2014
My son really enjoys going to WCCS. He's currently in the 7th grade and has attend this school or 2 years. I wish I had started him out there much earlier. The teachers are very helpful and the staff in the Office is outstanding. The school is always help wit your issues and concerns regarding the students.

Westminster Community Charter School 1

Posted January 24, 2014
My 3 boys attend this school and I am not happy!!! Communication between teacher and parents is nonexistant. Suggestions and interaction with the parents are ignored.

Westminster Community Charter School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
I rated WCCS four stars because we are never done growing, learning, and improving. We are a building filled with individuals, staff and students, who are prepared to walk to the end of the sidewalk. We understand that we have high expectations and we will take risks, making tough decisions that are rooted in data and have the potential for failure because we know that the road to success is dotted with the sign posts of failure. This is a building filled with people committed to playing in the sandbox. We believe in skilled and motivated people working together. We build strong relationships, communicate clearly and candidly, and we celebrate the efforts of every stakeholder in our community. WCCS is insatiable. We have a philosophy of continuous improvement, a passion to get the best out of our students and colleagues, and a desire to build technical and functional skills that reflect best practices. We will show initiative, courage, and integrity in all that we do for our students. We have one goal: to challenge the status quo to create the best school in America.

Westminster Community Charter School 2

Posted June 20, 2012
All my children attended Westminister. In the past Westminster was a great school, however, due to drastic changes in teachers and the past principal leaving, there has been a drop in professionalism. i really think the teachers has lost interest in the students because they don't have the past principal to push them. i would say the lack of professionalism is their worst characteristics. They need to revamp how they do things at Westminster Community Charter School.

Posted April 13, 2010
I enjoy the school for my fourth grade daughter, I just would like to see more ethnic backgrounds represented.

Westminster Community Charter School 3

Posted March 12, 2010
I attended this school from pre-k to 8th grade. I can't say my experience was good because of the fellow students and the lack of discipline in my early years. The teachers however were outstanding and could actually tell it like it was and were actually respected. As a past camp counselor for 2 years, some of the teachers seem snippy and do not appear to relate to the kids so the kids get away with alot of stuff and lack respect of anyone who does not yell at them constantly. Academics are great and challenging for kids who are actually talented and motivated. but the discipline needs to improve.

Posted November 24, 2008

Westminster Community Charter School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
Two of my children graduated from Westminster. The leadership is incredible, the staff is great and they all work very hard to make sure the kids get a great eduction. Keep it up WCCS

Westminster Community Charter School
24 Westminster Avenue, Buffalo, NY  14215
Last modified Westminster Community Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westminster Community Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top