Buffalo, NY

1 star

1 review of this school

Frank A Sedita School 30 1

Posted September 06, 2014
We'll my school is'nt great or good or ok it's BAD not Evan bad,more like terrible,nah one of the worst!I wish I could give it a 0 star.I was just walking down the hall on the first day and they have been threatening me,They wanted to fight and everything!plus everything like textbooks and computers is old and dirty.And there is a lot of bugs!!!

Frank A Sedita School 30
21 Lowell Place, Buffalo, NY  14213
Last modified Frank A Sedita School 30 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank A Sedita School 30 Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top