Camden, NY

Posted April 14, 2010
Camden is the best school. Friendly,commited to student education health happiness.

Posted April 14, 2010
Camden Elementary is the place to be when it comes to get an education.

Posted April 14, 2010
My kids go there and I wouldn't choose any other place for them to attend!

Posted April 14, 2010
This school is awesome.....we moved from Binghamton, NY to Camden, NY just so our daughter could go to this school - Its the BEST School :)

Posted April 14, 2010
I love this school because my children had a very good educational experience there: an experience that prepared them well for the challenges of high school and beyond...

Posted December 15, 2008
My Daughter was here for only 1 year in Kindergarten. The teacher was very involved with my daughter's development and was concerned and caring for all the kids. She has since been promoted twice and we hope she continues to succeed.

Posted March 18, 2008
This school has the best staff in an elementary school. I intern here in the spring, and the enviornment, and everything about this school is wonderful.

Camden Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2004

Camden Elementary School
1 Oswego Street, Camden, NY  13316
Last modified Camden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top