East Hill Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2007
Easthill elem. is a wonderful school. I have 3 children enrolled. I found the interest of the children and how involved the teachers are, is a wonderful asset. The academic and extracurricular activities are extremely impressive. EastHill has just about every kind of activity you can think of for your child to get involved in. I feel that everyone in that school, from the hard working teachers to the office and to Dr. Zeolla truly care about our children and their futures. I just can't say enough about EastHill and all of the staff within.

East Hill Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2004

East Hill Elementary School
401 Blackmore Rd, Camillus, NY  13031
Last modified East Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top