PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Augustinian Academy is such a wonderful school! My children are so happy and confident there. The staff knows all the children by name! I feel very safe leaving them there for the day. I am particularly pleased with the middle school (5th-8th) grade program. The kids switch classes and have sports programs, but in a smaller, safer environment. Respect and kindness are definitely important in this school. I would highly recommend taking a tour of this school before making any decisions for your child's education.

My children attended CAA for 2 years during our time stationed at Fort Drum, NY. The teachers are excellent with advanced teaching degrees and the latest techniques our children excelled; we experienced 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th grades during our time enrolled at the school. All the staff is enthusiastic about learning; from the P.E. teacher to the Cafeteria Staff a family couldn't ask for better people. Education isn't just textbooks; CAA takes learning to the community with walking field trips, extra curricular activities like band, chorus and parades. Despite the small detail that we are not Catholic my two boys still loved school, loved that they learned about God in school, loved the close friendships they formed and loved their work. My children still beg to move back to NY so they can return to Sister Annunciata's school.

From the moment my child started attending the Augustinian Academy I have been nothing but happy. Your child will not fall in the cracks here and most of the facility know every single child's name. Along with a amazing parent teacher involvement I would say its the best school in the area.

My daughter attended Augustinian Academy for kindergarten. We had a wonderful experience at the school. Academically, my daughter was well prepared to enter first grade at a rigorous school in another state. We are a military family and the school was very welcoming and made an effort to accommodate the special needs of military families. Augustinian has a nurturing environment - e.g., when my daughter's bus was extremely late one day, I called the front office. Even though it was almost 5pm, there was still someone available to answer the phone. She gave me the number to the transportation department and then called back a little later to make sure my daughter made it home safely. The principal is highly visible and involved which also adds to the school's atmosphere. We cannot say enough about Augustinian!

Last modified Augustinian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8