Cedarhurst, NY

Posted September 21, 2012
This is the greatest school ! My grandparent , my parents , my children and myself are all products of Lawrence - I also switched them out and put them back in - I buckled and listened to my peers , instead of goin with my gut! When goin to college fairs Colleges roll out the red carpet when they hear you are from Lawrence - Lawrence is the real world , diverse , but the kids LOVE IT and the parents should learn from the kids - The other great thing about Lawrence is the young foward thinking teachers and administrators GO TORNADOES !

Posted December 02, 2008
I have two daughters in Lawrence High School. Excellent teachers, Music program, and Art program. Just unfortunate that lots of activities has been reduced due to budget and because of some private school. This is the only school who provides education for special needs kids around. The principals and teachers in all the schools were always open to hear the parents point of view. The high school principal. He is a warm, caring man, who really loves and cares for his students.

Lawrence Senior High School 0

Posted September 21, 2008
This school is fabulous. All of the news on the racial and religious conflicts are not felt inside of the classroom. Each student has a chance to be something special and wonderful.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted January 31, 2008
Lawrence is a great school. There are so many activities you can join and we have a large diversity

Posted June 11, 2007
This School Is Excellent.Personally I Love This School.It Is One Of The Best Schools I've Attended.

Lawrence Senior High School 3

Posted June 16, 2006
Without support from the community the school is having a hard time providing services to special needs children that really need it.

Posted August 26, 2003
I agree with the comment that is on the site already. Both my children have had a great education in the Lawrence Public Schools. As in any school, there have been some bad apples, but I feel that overall my children have had the best a school can offer. Both of my kids were on Varsity soccer teams throughout high school,had band and orchestra participation through high school and participation in other clubs.The principals and teachers in all the schools were always open to hear the parents point of view. Especially the high school principal. He is a warm, caring man, who really cares for his kids. This is especially evident at the graduation ceremony where he speaks about that particular graduating class. He always finds the positive to speak about. Sure, there have been bumps in the road, but I thank all the people who helped my children achieve their best.

Posted August 22, 2003
I am not a parent but a student at this school. I feel the quality in the academics offered is wonderful and there is a wide array of extra curricular activities for students to participate in. New actions have been taken to furthermore ensure student safety and this school year will begin the new order of student ids. Most students don't like the idea of being tagged but I believe the faculty is doing it in the best interest of the students.

Lawrence Senior High School
2 Reilly Road, Cedarhurst, NY  11516
Last modified Lawrence Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top