Leonard E Burket Christian School 1

Posted July 22, 2013
I enrolled my child in this school a couple of years ago after a recommendation from someone in my church. I was very dissapointed with what they had to offer and how the school was run. I have since enrolled my child in a different christian school.

Leonard E Burket Christian School 1

Posted March 13, 2013
A great preschool program but it ends there. They have one teacher teaching two grades at once so where I thought my child would be getting more one on one attention, he was instead given ditto's to work off of or was told to do his homework while the teacher was teaching the other grade. Very dissapointed with school.

Posted February 13, 2013
I give this preschool five stars. my child just started going to this preschool. He loves it. there are four year olds reading and doing there great phonics program. there is no screaming in this classroom, they teach kids how to behave the proper way, they have a big room with sunlight. and the teacher is really educated. she is behind the success of this program. she gives one hundred percent, and the aids are so kind and sweet as well. the class fill up fast so if your a mom of faith that wants your child more then ready for kindergarten this school is it. mom of a son who is four

Leonard E Burket Christian School 2

Posted August 30, 2011
The school is verry good up to about 4th grade. The school is too tiny and after 4th doesnt give your children enough of what they need. There high school is under 10 kids and is computer run. for pre k to 3rd amazing school. 4th and up not so much

Posted December 10, 2010
My son is in the 2nd grade at LEB and he came from the public schools and I cannot believe how much my sons's grades have improved from 1st grade to 2nd grade..its a shame we are moving out of state and he cannot continue at LEB.

Leonard E Burket Christian School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
I cannot say enough wonderful things about LEBCS. My daughter attended Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 there. Not only did she love going to school, I loved being able to drop her off knowing she was very well cared for. The teachers and staff are amazing! They are incredibly caring, comforting, loving and thoughtful. My daughter is finishing up her second year of preschool and she is already reading, completing basic subraction and addition. This school has bypassed all my expectations!! I am heartbroken that we are moving and my youngest will not be attending this fine school. It was comforting as a parent to have such great people caring for my child.

Posted September 17, 2008
Excellent pre-school program. My daughter went to the 4 yr old program and absolutely loved it. She learned so very much I was so impressed. The teachers are great! Can't wait for my son to go through their program!

Posted September 30, 2007
Great School! The Pre-k program is incredible...Your child will be learning in a safe environment and with a lot of love and respect.

Posted April 24, 2006
Quality, commitment, compassion and sincerity best describe the faculty and staff of the LEBCS. State of the arts approach to teaching with a broad varity of class offerings and extracurricular activites. Parents are encouraged to be involved in all phases of their childs education. The communication is clear, concise and consistant. An excellent choice for an excellent educational experience.

Posted April 28, 2004
My son went to LEBCS for 4 years (K-3rd) until we moved away. He still talks about his experiences there. He has such a strong foundation in the Lord with the help of this school. I wish we lived closer so all my kids could go there.

Leonard E Burket Christian School
34 Oak Street, Center Moriches, NY  11934
Last modified Leonard E Burket Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Leonard E Burket Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top