Posted March 11, 2013
Holbrook Road Elementary is truly a phenomenal school. My son is currently a second grader there and he has improved significantly since transferring to this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful! They respond quickly to phone calls, emails and notes and they work extremely hard to help the students. They work very hard with their students and do their best to ensure that students are on track for success. The principal is great and very involved. He even took time out of his very busy day to escort my son to the hospital when he got sick at school. My son loves the school and the staff and I do, too!

Posted December 14, 2012
my child in second grade, teachers are Excellent, Principal is very involved in children's academics, safety, he keeps us informed via telephone of closing, emergencies, half days and special events. My daughter feels comfortable and she in encourage to do her very best.

Posted June 15, 2009

Holbrook Road School 4

Posted October 26, 2005
My daughter is in 2nd grade so far we like the school and her teacher.No complaints

Holbrook Road School 1

Posted April 04, 2004
- a administrator

Holbrook Road School
170 Holbrook Ave, Centereach, NY  11720
Last modified Holbrook Road School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holbrook Road School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.