Jericho Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2011
I have two children that attend Jericho so far, and they have had wonderful teachers which have always given extra time to them if it was needed. They also have a science fair that the other schools don't offer along with other activities that are educational for the kids. It is a great school.

Jericho Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2009

Jericho Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
I think it is a very good school. However for a school that is hell bent on it's literary and writing programs I am very discouraged when I see the english scores district wide. To see that the 3rd and 5th graders score a 90 and above in math but hover in the 70's in english does not make any sense to me as a parent.

Jericho Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2008
My children were new to the school and the teacher and students welcomed them with open arms.

Jericho Elementary School 0

Posted December 21, 2007
my daughter goes to school there and she loves she is on the honor roll and now my 3 nieces go and my newfew will go next year there .

Jericho Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2007
My son is a 4th grader at Jericho and he has had wonderful teachers each year. He loves his music teachers too. The PTA runs a lot of varied activities. They recently opened up a school store. There is a talent show every year. He also participated in an after-school math/science enrichment class. The aftercare program is very flexible. My son has had a wonderful elementary experience at Jericho so far!

Jericho Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2006
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, but our 3 girls have gone to Jericho, and the caliber of most of thier English teachers has been shockingly poor. The Math Program has been poor as well. It has therefore given none of the advantages of a huge school, with all of the disadvantages. I can not recommend this School to a Family wanting to live here nor any other School in the Middle Country School District.

Jericho Elementary School 2

Posted February 03, 2004

Jericho Elementary School
34 North Coleman Road, Centereach, NY  11720
Last modified Jericho Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jericho Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top