Centereach, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted March 02, 2014
Our daughter went to Osnas for 3 years and did extremely well both socially and educationally but wanted to go to a larger school. We reluctantly granted her wish. The worst mistake we could have made. Its been all down hill. Great school, great values, and great educationally.

Posted May 01, 2012
Great Christian education providing a solid spiritual foundation. The teachers continually challenge students with curiculum.

Posted April 30, 2012
This school has been set up by Christ Himself as a way to preach the gospel to a sinful world. Both my kids go here and I feel their education rivals none. My daughter is on the Honor Roll every quarter since 3rd grade coming here after the public schools said she couldn't read. My son is performing well and is going towards a creer in Computer Graphics. The teachers, Pricipal, and staff ( paid as well as volunteer ) have a Godly love for eachother. God Bless OSNAS!

Posted April 30, 2012
Both of my children attend school here and it has been great. They are academically challenged every day and are being well prepared for college when the time comes. I recommend this school to anyone who is concerned of giving their children a well rounded education while also instilling spiritual growth. The staff is caring, respectful but stern and also provides the one on one attention when needed. The education of your children is a responsibility of the parents and the teachers combined and is also reflective of both.

Posted April 30, 2012
My children graduated from Our Savior and currently attend college. I am writing this review becuase one of the professors sought out my child to review some of the subject matter taught in HS and was very impressed with the curriculum. The college professor feels that the student was very prepared for undergraduate work.

Posted April 30, 2012
If you are looking for a Christian School with a caring, dedicated staff, look no further. Your child will be treated with respect by a staff that cares about all of the children realizing they are a gift from God.. Each child has the opportunity to excel in all areas of learning. This school, although small, has everything a parent would look for in educating their child. My son was reluctant to come because of it's small size, but after he graduated, he knew that as a family, we made the right choice.

Our Savior New American School 2

Posted March 26, 2012
I am a parent of two children currently attending OSNAS. I am not happy with the school at all and will not have my children return for the next school year. There are some very good teachers but unfortunately a couple that spoil the bunch. I feel if they had a new principal and changed a couple of teachers this could be a good school.

Our Savior New American School 1

Posted April 30, 2011
Very small school, a grade is about 10 people! although very small and strict, has a good education.

Our Savior New American School 0

Posted December 13, 2008
I am very happy as a parent with this school. Both my children have been attending since pre school and have been excelling. This school has amazing teachers who put 150% into their children. My children do not want to leave. I am very pleased with Our Savior.

Posted August 15, 2008

Our Savior New American School
140 Mark Tree Road, Centereach, NY  11720
Last modified Our Savior New American School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Our Savior New American School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top