Central Islip, NY

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 5

Posted May 14, 2013
im a student and i love this school like whats not there to love. whenever im sad and i need a hand the guidence counsler is right there to help. this school is a childs dream nice teachers and barely any homework this is the best school i have to say. since ive been there since kindergarden i love it. but the only bad thing is we have no playground and the gym room is very tiny we likly bump into each other. this was submitted by a -7th grader

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 5

Posted January 26, 2013
I can safely say that Our Lady Our Providence is a great school. This is a small school but here size dose not matter. When you walk threw the doors of Olop there is so much love. All of the teachers are extremely nice. When you come to Olop consider your self apart of the family. Take it from a 8th grader, this school is great.

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 1

Posted February 09, 2011
the teachers are mean . The gym is small sometimes there is not enough lunch to feed the children and sometimes they re-use the same food

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
im a student and im sorry to say this but i didnt like this school very much. i mean, everything there is easy from my point of veiw, but i barely made friends and there are some other reasons that i dont know how to explain.

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School

Posted May 06, 2009
I think the school is a safe, nurturing, family oriented environment, where everyone knows and lools after your child. If there is a problem you can talk directly with the principal without any middlemen such as in the public schools. It is a great learning environment although I am disappointed about the lack of a proper gym, and lack of extracurricular activities and sports programs. The cafeteria needs a renovation and the lunch menu needs more variation. Overall it is a better alternative to the C.I. or Brentwood public schools, and I would not turn back and put my kids in Brentwood schools. All in all I love the school-GREAT SCHOOL-NO REGRETS!

Posted November 25, 2008
I think the school is good but the lunch room food costs alot of money. The gym room is too small. They should find the money to expand the gym or build a whole new one.

Posted June 07, 2007
My daughter is a student of the school. The teachers and staff are all very close with the students and parents and it is a very loving and nurturing environment. The principal knows every student by name and greets them at the door each morning. They are very accommodating with parents scheduled and provide before and after school programs on a daily or monthly basis. My daughter loves attending this school. However there is no extracurricular aspect to the school. Not even a CYO program.

Posted May 31, 2005
Very small and childish. Food is great bu expensive. No sports, clubs or extracurricular activities. The gyms is small and in in a mobile trailer. Everyone is so close so nobody ever gets punished. Suspensions are rare. NO such thing as detention. Lockers are only allowed in 6,7, and 8 and are very small.

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 4

Posted September 26, 2004
Iam a graduate of this school(class of 2003)and my little sister currently attends. All my friends agree that during the school year(s) it seems to pass slow but then when you look back at it you realize how much fun we really had. Four of my friends and I would help out the kindergarden teacher during our lunch period and had a really good time. All the people were really friendly and year after year we went to school with the same people so everyone got alone with each other. You don't realize how fast the 8th grade will come and when it does you realize that everyone will be attending a different high school wheather it be a public school or another catholic school. You'll always be able to look back at those years and realize that they were some of the best years of you life. -Pascale & Samantha <3

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School
82 Carleton Avenue, Central Islip, NY  11722
Last modified Our Lady Of Providence Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Providence Regional School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top