Posted May 14, 2013
im a student and i love this school like whats not there to love. whenever im sad and i need a hand the guidence counsler is right there to help. this school is a childs dream nice teachers and barely any homework this is the best school i have to say. since ive been there since kindergarden i love it. but the only bad thing is we have no playground and the gym room is very tiny we likly bump into each other. this was submitted by a -7th grader

Posted January 26, 2013
I can safely say that Our Lady Our Providence is a great school. This is a small school but here size dose not matter. When you walk threw the doors of Olop there is so much love. All of the teachers are extremely nice. When you come to Olop consider your self apart of the family. Take it from a 8th grader, this school is great.

Posted February 09, 2011
the teachers are mean . The gym is small sometimes there is not enough lunch to feed the children and sometimes they re-use the same food

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
im a student and im sorry to say this but i didnt like this school very much. i mean, everything there is easy from my point of veiw, but i barely made friends and there are some other reasons that i dont know how to explain.

Posted February 07, 2010

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 0

Posted May 06, 2009
I think the school is a safe, nurturing, family oriented environment, where everyone knows and lools after your child. If there is a problem you can talk directly with the principal without any middlemen such as in the public schools. It is a great learning environment although I am disappointed about the lack of a proper gym, and lack of extracurricular activities and sports programs. The cafeteria needs a renovation and the lunch menu needs more variation. Overall it is a better alternative to the C.I. or Brentwood public schools, and I would not turn back and put my kids in Brentwood schools. All in all I love the school-GREAT SCHOOL-NO REGRETS!

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 3

Posted November 25, 2008
I think the school is good but the lunch room food costs alot of money. The gym room is too small. They should find the money to expand the gym or build a whole new one.

Posted September 29, 2008

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School 4

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted August 11, 2008

Our Lady Of Providence Regional School
82 Carleton Avenue, Central Islip, NY  11722
Last modified Our Lady Of Providence Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Providence Regional School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top