Central Square, NY

Posted July 09, 2013
I am from the class of 2003 from PVM and when I was in school everything about it was great, students, teachers, and staff. Loved every second of it. Once the mascot changed, it seemed everything else changed too, they force retired a lot of teachers, bus drivers, and even aids. The school also does not have any specialty programs, like Radio Club, or any programs for Autistic children. Would recommend if you have to choose this school. Make sure to meet with each teacher before sending your kid. I think they should revert to the old ways, it was obviously working. Why change it? My education took me very far.

Paul V Moore High School 1

Posted March 13, 2011
I am going on my third year at Paul V. Moore and dread everyday of it. The students there are immature, and I feel that faculty and staff there choose "favorites" giving every student an unfair advantage constantly. The learning there is satisfactory, but most of all it is an unhappy, place to be.

Posted February 01, 2011
Pretty good school. some teachers have no clue how to teach and the usual high school drama, crime, and general unpleasantness. But that's obviously because of the financial state of the communit. Ben Conover class of '10. :)

Posted August 01, 2007

Paul V Moore High School 3

Posted October 26, 2006
- a former student
I'm a PVM graduate, class of '04. About 75% of the teachers are great & caring. I got a good education, but only because I was willing to put in the work for it, this is not a school for those lacking in motivation! Unfortunately, it's a terribly unsafe school.

Posted March 24, 2005
- a former student
I was a former student at Paul V. Moore and I thought that the teachers did a great job at teaching and getting students ready for what to expect in college. They never let you give up on anything. The art courses were great. Sports and other extracurricular activities were also good, even if your team loses. I was the Varsity Wrestling team mananger of 2003-2004 and the coach did a great job and made sure that the guys knew what they were doing out there. At the games or tournments, the parent involvement was great becuase there were lots of parnets willing to help out at anything that they could do for the team or their kids. I live in South Carolina now but when I have kids I am going to move back and have my kids go to Central Square School Districit. They do great job teaching.

Posted October 09, 2004
First of the principles are wonderful and they are always there, same with the teachers. They know what they are teaching and they do it well. Though at some times they can be push overs but hey its well apprecated. This school has amazing opprotunity's for everyone with their wide spread of clubs, sports,and classes.. there is somthing for everyone. You will really get the help and learning experience you need at this school. I have learned so much already :-) Alicia Case * Almost there class 2006

Posted March 29, 2004
- a former student
To a piont it was a great school. The only thing I hated it the way students treat other students. But the teachers are great and they know what they are teaching. The one bad thing is that the teachers don't always do what they say they are going to do. Like when the tell a student that if they interupt class again they will kick the student out of class. And the student does. And once again they tell the studen the same thing. (Well Kick the student out) if you tell them that your going to kick them out. But Overall I loved the schools and the staff. I want to send a thanks to all the teachers out there who Helped me grduate on time. They know who they are. Go Graduates of 2002

Paul V Moore High School
44 School Dr, Central Square, NY  13036
Last modified Paul V Moore High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul V Moore High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top