Chappaqua, NY

Seven Bridges Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2015
I am a student at sb. I am right now in the 8th grade. I have not gotten good grades the first three years there. I am doing much better tho. There is little diversity in every way you can think. The kids that attended there are quite rude. They have no manners. In the 5th grade I was thrown down to the ground by a horrible girl who should be expelled. She has done countless other things, and the school does nothing about it. Adding to being thrown to the ground, she choked me. The next year, she vandalized my locker with USED feminine products. After all of that and more, the school has done nothing. They are weaklings and are afraid to get into trouble. There is much more to say but that's a waste of my time.

Seven Bridges Middle School 5

Posted April 14, 2012
This school is incredible. I am a teacher and am familiar with what goes on in a well run school and in a poorly run school and this school is the best I have seen. Seven Bridges is filled with talented and hard working teachers. The administration is first rate. I can't say enough good things about the principal and vice-principal. I came here because if I had children, this is where I would want my children to go. The students are hard working, polite, and conscientious. They clearly care about their education even at such a young age. In summary, you cannot go wrong with this school.

Seven Bridges Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2011
There is bullying at Seven Bridges going on especiallywith the 8th grade girls who will be Horace Greeley High class of 2015. There is a group of girls who are brutal and befriend kids and tell them they can not talk to anyone else and they make fun of them. It is all a game to them. They need to be punished. What is the future of our nation going to be like if this is one of the better school districts in NY State.

Seven Bridges Middle School 1

Posted May 23, 2011
I have heard good things about seven bridges, but I recently heard a tale of bullying that ended in a girl and her family moving and changing schools due to the severity. It sounds like the girl that was the victim has gone through a terrible ordeal. I am from Chappaqua in the Bell district, and it deeply saddens me to learn of this story. With two small children, I worry about the future, as I would not have guessed this could happen so easily in Chappaqua and appears to have been swept under the rug without consequences to the bullies.

Seven Bridges Middle School 5

Posted July 31, 2010
Seven Bridges is a very good school. My daughter has attended for three years and the staff and teachers are very bright, dedicated and creative. The community is largely made up of wealthy, jewish families who are very committed to having their children excel. Kids make a very big deal as to how their bat and bar mitzvahs are celebrated and who attended. There is little ethnic diversity, and virtually no economic diversity (property taxes can easily be $20,000 to $30,000 per year on average homes). There is certainly some bullying, mostly by girls seeking to stay on the top of what they believe is the social ladder. However, the parents are very involved and the teachers and admins take pride in their school. As such they attract the best new teachers and the positive spiral continues.

Seven Bridges Middle School 4

Posted November 26, 2008
This school is near exemplary. Until this year, policies weren't very well enforced. Since the school has gotten a new V.P., policies have gotten tighter. Very safe, no such thing as bullying, administration is very good. Only 2 negatives: Some programs aren't very well coordinated and there is no easy access to public library, other downtown amenities.

Seven Bridges Middle School

Posted March 22, 2008
This school is an exceptional school. The teachers are dedicated and I am learning new things every day. Extracurricular activities are plentiful. There are school clubs that will welcome anyone (I happen to be in student gov't). So far, like any other school in the Chappaqua CSD, this school is a great school

Seven Bridges Middle School
222 Seven Bridges Road, Chappaqua, NY  10514
Last modified Seven Bridges Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Bridges Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top