Maryvale Primary School 3

Posted January 05, 2014
Fine for average children that fit in the typical school mold, unfortunately my child is not being challenged intellectually. Teacher is great but she has too many students to make sure each one gets their needs met. We are looking at alternatives for the next school year.

Posted January 04, 2014
We are new to this schoo and we have nothing but the highest praises to give! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! Our child is thriving!!

Posted August 27, 2004
We have nothing but praise to give to the Maryvale Primary and Intermediate Schools. The teachers at the schools put so much effort into teaching & guiding our children. The children are not only learning academically, but are also becoming wonderful people! Imagine-- the next generation of intelligent, respectful, caring young adults thanks to the parent/teacher involvement at Maryvale! Thankyou so much for all you do!

Posted March 12, 2004
My daughter is in her second year at Marvale Primary and I have not yet had a single complaint about the program, faculty or after school activities. They promote parent involvement which is tops on my list and the list of social events is endless. Great job and keep up the good work because we do appreciate it!

Posted February 23, 2004
I think Maryvale is an excellent school. They teach my kids all the things they should know and then some. The teachers really care about the kids.

Maryvale Primary School
1 Nagel Dr, Cheektowaga, NY  14225
Last modified Maryvale Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Maryvale Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top