Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

John F Kennedy Middle School 1

Posted November 02, 2015
The bullying is horrible there and they don't do anything about it. Ontop of that they allow Buffalo children into the school district that don't belong there. Which causes a lot of the problems. Wouldn't recommend this school.

John F Kennedy Middle School 4

Posted June 24, 2014
This school is an ok school but it has a lot of bulling in it. Don't get me wrong the teachers try their hardest and they do take time out of their day to help the students but they do nothing about the bullying and there's a lot of fists fights in this school. I do like the sports and the clubs they have but I stopped going and doing afterschool activities because of all the bulling there is. But its a great school. And I made a lot of friends and I learned to stand up for what I believe in, speak my mind, don't let people get to me and the bullying slowly stopped for me. When I was a 7th grader mr. Lester was an awesome teacher along with mr.clark I give all my credit to them. They weren't only English teachers but they were your best friend and your counselor. I am Now a 10th grader and I love all my teachers! I give credit to Ms. J because she was an amazing teacher. She was for special education but she always went out of her way to help, talk and even sit down and make someone happy! JFK is great and I would recommend this school to everyone!!

John F Kennedy Middle School 4

Posted December 27, 2012
A small school with dedicated teachers who go above and beyond the call of duty. The new principal is excellent as well. The lone drawback is the lack of community support which has definitely trickled down into the students. The students who work hard will succeed at JFK, while the ones who are lazy or don't care will struggle immensely. If more parents and taxpayers backed the district and stressed to their children the importance of school, JFK could be a wonderful environment.

John F Kennedy Middle School 1

Posted August 09, 2011
I don't believe this school is as great as it seems. The teachers and principle are very rude and don't really care about the students. Unfair consequences and horrible environment. Too much bullying in this school and nothing is done about it. I would not reccommend this school to ANYBODY.

John F Kennedy Middle School 5

Posted January 14, 2009
JFK Middle is a wonderful school. All the teachers and staff care so much about our community and our children!

John F Kennedy Middle School

Posted November 01, 2008
I love my school it has the best teachers ever!:) and its a great learning environment!

John F Kennedy Middle School 5

Posted November 21, 2005
This school has many after school activities avaliable for all students. This school has a very prosocial enviorment and many learning possibilities.

John F Kennedy Middle School
305 Cayuga Creek Road, Cheektowaga, NY  14227
Last modified John F Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F Kennedy Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top