Posted August 22, 2013
I had 3 children graduate from this school and i can positively say that this is the BEST school in all of Cheektowaga. The teachers are very personable, they keep you informed of your child's progress, they hold assemblies on current events such as bullying, etc. My son played football for JFK for 4 years and needless to say he learned alot from his coaches, Even though all my children have now graduated from this school I still play an active role with them.

Posted June 05, 2013
Pretty good school. It doesn't particularly stand out academically or academically as being great or terrible, but it's smaller than other schools in the district and has good teachers. The administration is very competent but the principal isn't that visible in the building.

Posted December 01, 2009
I am a parent of 2 children, one that graduated in 2005 and the other is currently a senior at JFK. I'm surprised at some of these reviews because I have been extremely happy with the school and the teachers. My kids have both expressed how much they love the school. Both are honor students involved in clubs and sports. I do believe you get out of school what you put into it. The teachers have always made themselves available to both me and my kids whenever necessary. I give the school a 2 thumbs up.

Posted October 12, 2009
The teachers have been great. They have helped both my children to excell and be on the honor roll every quarter. The teachers take time to help any student that needs help. There are many oppertunities for the kids from clubs to sports.

John F Kennedy Senior High School 1

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted December 08, 2008
I believe overall the school is good. As a student I enjoy my classes and believe all my teachers are great at what they do and if you don't understand something in class they are always there for extra help. Sure you will have the kids who complain that the teacher is not doing there job but most the time the student is not taking time to learn or ask for help. The building itself is pretty nice especially the new weight room and they offer many classes that will help students narrow down what they want to do after high school. I have enjoyed my years here and will miss it very much.

Posted October 09, 2008
I give it 1 star. Teachera are capable but have to deal with a large percentage of students(?) that could not care less. There are some that actually do go the extra mile and there are others who leave the school in a cloud of dust. The students who do care about their studies (about 15% of each class) have a reasonable chance at post high school success while the others will be scrambling for either a spot in a community college or trade school. By entering one of these educational options does not mean success by no means. There are too many students with a great potential that are not going to go anywhere.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted June 06, 2008
Overall school district is weak. They typically do not follow NYS rules and do their own thing. Most of the parents do not expect their children to do well, and they don't. Weak self centered teachers who earn much more than they are worth. You would be better off sending your child to a buffalo school.

Posted May 11, 2008
the school is better then when i went there. many improvements made. digital clocks,new sign and track,some rooms carpeted. it is a great school to send your students coming from someone that graduated from there in 2005.

John F Kennedy Senior High School
305 Cayuga Creek Road, Cheektowaga, NY  14227
Last modified John F Kennedy Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F Kennedy Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top