Cheektowaga, NY

Posted January 04, 2014
I. Loved That School Very Much. I Have A Best Friend there. Her Name Is Jayla. From. Matt S. Grade 1 I'm at a new school now. We moved.

Posted April 02, 2013
MQA is a very nice school, my child fallen in love and is now his new home until 8th grade. The teachers and students are a family and take care of one another very well.

Posted August 10, 2009
I have 3 kids in this school and we think its just wonderful. My kids love going to school everyday (they would go on weekend to if they could).I think the teachers do a very good job with the students. The staff and the familes make you feel right at home!!!

Posted January 22, 2007
My children have attended this school since kindergarten. As my oldest is about to graduate and go on to high school, we are confident she is well prepared - both academically and personally. Mary Queen of Angels school has been a blessing to our family and community. I am proud, grateful and honored to be associated with such a wonderful institution.

Mary Queen Of Angels School 4

Posted December 28, 2004
An overall great elementary school! Very individualized attention, great student to teacher ratio, excellent parent involvent, good preparation for High School and most important, teaches self-dicipline. A great investment.

Mary Queen Of Angels School 4

Posted May 21, 2004
Very nice school, but in need of more diversity and training by adminstration and staff to the importance of celebrating diversity.

Mary Queen Of Angels School
170 Rosewood Terrace, Cheektowaga, NY  14225
Last modified Mary Queen Of Angels School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mary Queen Of Angels School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top