Bolivar Road Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2013
The principal at this school has a lot to be desired. He is very judgemental of students based on hear say. He based his opinion of my child upon what a prior principal in the school district had made. He never gave my child a chance and everyday forced my child to sit in the office, rather than the classroom. My child would cry everyday when getting home from the lousy treatment from this principal.When confronted he (principal) would talk down at me (the parent). I finally had had enough and withdrew both of my kids and placed them in another district, where there were absolutely no problems. My child was able to learn in the classroom! I wouldn't recommend this school just based on this persons discrimitory ways.

Bolivar Road Elementary School 5

Posted December 18, 2007
Excellent school! My son made great gains in 4th grade. They have high standards for their students, especially Mrs. T.

Bolivar Road Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2007

Bolivar Road Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2005
We have moved to Bolivar this year. it is a terrific school. The teachers are constantly bettering their education for our children. The principal treats every child like her own. SHe knows everyone by thjeir name and I think that's great. She is a great role model for the children at Bolivar. There are alot of extracurricular activities for the children. Great music ,sports and arts program. Parents can get the most out of the school if they get involved. There are educational seminars for parents dealing with different issues. There are letters coming home for parents to join their students in class. PTA meetings once a month. It is a great school. Thank you for making them the great students they are today!!

Bolivar Road Elementary School
6983 Bolivar Rd, Chittenango, NY  13037
Last modified Bolivar Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bolivar Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top