Clifton Park, NY

Posted July 17, 2012
My daughter has been at St. George's for two years and will be going back for a third. I can't say enough about how much she loves her school family. It is a small school, so there is an enormous amount of personal attention, and you know every person that walks through the door cares tremendously for your child. The academics have been amazing, and the teachers really encourage critical thinking. The sense of community developed amongst the kids is also wonderful. The entire class was crying on the last day of school because they were going to miss their friends and teachers so much. My daughter can't wait to show me the latest thing she is learning on the iPad, or write me a message in chinese. She can't wait for Wednesdays to see Father Henry for chapel. Their music teacher even wrote songs (with motions) to go with each of their lessons! This is a wonderful place for a child to learn!

Posted July 04, 2012
St. George's Elementary School has been such a "godsend" (literally) to my family and children. My 4-year old (now 5) attended there for kindergarten and will now be enrolled yet another year there for 1st grade!! ....and as for my second child, there is already plans in the works for him to pre-register years in advance! :) I have been so amazed by the standard of education and exemplary efforts of the entire staff who were able to co-ordinate a curriculum that truly and really works! I never thought that my own child would be teaching me things that I didn't already know! (foreign language lesson plan).....

Posted April 27, 2012
The children are wonderful here! I teach them music and am so grateful to be their teacher. I taught music in public school last year and the difference at St. George's is amazing. They are a caring and loving group that truly have discerning hearts.

St George's School