No rating

The Sara Marie School

Private | PK-5 | 75 students

Student diversity

Living in Clifton Park

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $254,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $990.

Posted June 9, 2014

The school has been open for two years now and is rapidly going downhill. The management is bad.The teachers are apathetic . It is not a very happy place for kids. Everybody seems to consider kids a burden, not the reason for them to be existing in the first place. I am taking my kid away. I don't like this place at all.

Posted February 14, 2014

Great learning environment. The teachers are the best and the new director is outstanding. Best learning environment on Clifton Park.

Posted February 14, 2014

This is our child's first year at the Sara Marie School and we could not be happier. Our daughter is always so excited to tell us about her day. She loves her teacher and has made some very good friends. She is begging us to attend their summer program and if it is as well run as their academic program, she definitely will!

Posted August 13, 2013

The teachers here are top rate, the very best that Clifton Park has to offer. You will not find a better school with more dedicated professionals anywhere.

Posted May 22, 2013

My husband and I could not be happier with the school. Our 4 year old has improved so much academically and socially this year. He absolutely adores his teacher and looks forward to an exciting day every morning. Their approach to teaching is very child-centered and hands on (The homework assigned varies from student to student, and the learning groups are modified throughout the day based on the children s needs and interests). The staff is extremely friendly and professional; it is obvious that they love what they do and truly care for their students. We are looking forward to next year: I heard the Kindergarten teacher is fabulous!

Posted April 24, 2013

I was nervous about sending my child to a school that was just opening, but I am so happy that I did! The teachers and staff here are amazing! They are dedicated teachers (and principle) who really love to educate children and it shows. My son is nurtured like he is part of a family. His individual needs are met in every way. The environment is friendly and always welcoming (especially to a hovering mom like me), and atmosphere is so inviting that my son loves to go each day and is excited to tell me about what he learned that day. His level of reading and comprehension are the same as his cousin who is 2 years older! I am so glad that I finally found a private school in Clifton Park that actually meets my high standards and doesn't just claim to.

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

942 Route 146