Bad
Good

Posted July 18, 2014
All 3 of my kids went to Acadia and had excellent experiences. The way the staff make transitioning 6th graders welcome, and all of the activities they have to get involved in are well organized and help provide a well rounded education that prepared my children well for high school and on to college. This school district is one of the reasons we settled in Clifton Park after 11+ years of moving around the U.S. with the military.

Acadia Middle School

Posted January 21, 2009
This school is good for accomplished students and students struggiling with certain subjects.

Posted August 03, 2008
I am a parent of four children in this district and a teacher of 20 years in a neighboring district and I can't say enough about how about the teachers and program at Acadia. (Especially the 6-1 teachers) They find the best in our children and pull it out, they raise the bar and then teach them to jump. It is an am amazing school!

Acadia Middle School 4

Posted May 19, 2007
I think this is an awesome school. The teachers genuinely care about the kids and seem to do well with discipline even though it is the parent s responsibility. My kid is in the special-Ed program and has done really well. The teacher keeps in contact with me on a regular basis keeping me in touch with what is going on so I can give her support at home.

Acadia Middle School 1

Posted May 08, 2007
I think that this school needs to get more diverse and let the students get involved in more activities that they are doing for themselves, like fundraisings for a really expensive but great field trip they wnat to go on.

Posted December 13, 2003
Awesome School! I went there for middle school (I'm in 9th grade now) and it was absolutely the best school I have ever gone to (so I've been at Shen all my life, but so what?). The teachers are cool the principal is cool, its just awesome!

Acadia Middle School
970 New York 146, Clifton Park, NY  12065
Last modified Acadia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.