Bad
Good

Posted March 04, 2014
We have been in Arongen since our son started Kindergarten in 2011. We could not be happier. We have an older child that attended another Shenendehowa school prior to this and Arongen definitely has a more engaged Principal and the best PTA we have ever experienced. The diversity helps make the school more well-rounded and the families are typically involved a lot with their children's schooling. The only drawback to this school is it's reputation for being the least of all Shen elementary schools. We have yet to understand why, when the teachers and support staff are all very interested in helping the children there succeed.

Posted June 21, 2008
My son has attended Arongen since 2005. I am very pleased with his progessive level of accomplishment. The teachers are terrific, the staff is warm and friendly. I am amazed that with a school of 700 plus the front office knows parents and children. The PTA is amazing and parent participation is great. There is great school spirit here!

Posted September 26, 2007
My family moved out of state during the summer. All I can say is 'We miss Arongen.' It truly is a loving school. It's a great school.

Arongen Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2007
I love Arongen! Although it is very large, everytime I walk in the main office, the secretary knows who my children are and their teachers without me saying so. I hardly know her and I am not at school often. The staff makes you feel very much at home. It is clean and modern and full of wonderful activities and school pride. There are a number of extracurricular activites to be involved in for a variety of interests.

Arongen Elementary School
489 Clifton Park Center Road, Clifton Park, NY  12065
Last modified Arongen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.