Clifton Park, NY

Posted October 02, 2013
I have had 3 of my children that have gone to Karigon and my youngest is still going there. The level of instruction, professional staff and activities have been outstanding. The teachers always try to put my child in a class with a teacher that meets their needs. That level of selection has really helped my children not only enjoy going to school but to actually learn. As a parent I have always felt welcome in the school but not compromising safety of the children.

Posted February 06, 2011
This is an excellent school. I am a parent of a child who has special needs. This school provides him with a wonderful team of teachers, therapists, and counselors who generally care about helping him succeed.

Posted November 06, 2010
The professionalism and dedication of faculty and staff are remarkable!

Posted November 05, 2010
This is my sons first yr at Karigon. He was transferred from another school in the district. He absolutely loves this school. Everyone has made him feel welcomed.

Posted November 01, 2010
The teachers at Karigon do a tremendous job of teaching the students. The instructional curriculum and the class activities are very well planned.

Posted October 26, 2010
I think it's a wonderful school! It offers terrific academics & makes sure that no child is left behind. It also has great extras offered through the PTA.

Posted October 08, 2010
I love Karigon School because kids come first!

Posted October 03, 2010
My daughter is in second grade,I've had nothing but great teachers for he past three years!Very friendly staff.

Posted September 30, 2010
my children are happy there

Posted September 30, 2010
The entire school is made up of GREAT staff and caring Teachers.

Karigon Elementary School
970 Route 146, Clifton Park, NY  12065
Last modified Karigon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Karigon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top