Clifton Park, NY

Posted July 29, 2014
I go to this school, and it is awesome. I am going into the 7 grade, and I already have some explanations about this school. The teachers are nice, the cafeteria food is good (for once), and we get bullied sometimes, but good thing we have a bullying program called olweus. This school really deserves a 9/10. Koda Rules!

Koda Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
Yea I know this school and it has a bully problem. That's it enough said. This is coming from a parent not a student by the way so trust me we have tried it all.The principal is nice though but it's a new one so maybe things will change for the better.

Posted December 01, 2011
I have a child with an IEP, and the teachers and counselors have been amazing at Koda. The classes are smaller, and they provided an aide who helped my child transition at the beginning of the school year. My child has improved tremendously thanks to the help and encouragement of the teachers and staff.

Koda Middle School 4

Posted April 09, 2011
I have had children in Koda middle school for the last 4 years. I absolutely love the communication between the parents and staff.

Posted June 05, 2009
People such as the people disagreeing with the schools education process is utterly rediculous,just yesterday my math teacher gave a struggling student a chance to up their grade on their project after going through a thirty minute thought process with the other students. Parent such as the parents who are told their child is ignored can simply email or give a phone call, there will always be a thorough explanation. I have always struggled with math and never in the days of elementary school had I ever had a one on one with a teacher that was actually nice enough to reteach the lesson. It is very untrue that Koda does not recognize all of their students. Although outstanding students are rewarded ,but at the end of the year ALL students are awarded. Each year my teachers have made my school year enjoyable and succesful. And Koda Rocks!

Koda Middle School

Posted March 11, 2009
Koda is one of the better middle schools. The teachers give extra help when needed and can be trusted with personal problems. They give great lessons and make class interesting. They have more class participation then my old school. At my old school, some teachers wouldnt allow questions during class. Here, they accept all questions and ideas

Posted November 07, 2008
I go to Koda Middle School, and I must say, it is the better of the three middle schools here at Shen. The academics are wonderful and whenever needed, a teacher is always available. Koda is much safer then Gowana or Acadia. Koda also has a ton of after school clubs and activities, and top notch teachers are teaching the students here. Advanced courses are offered if a teacher nominates you, and it's not like anyone can get nominated, you have to strive and succeed in that class and do well. Although this is my last year here at Koda, I'm proud to say that I got my education here.

Koda Middle School 2

Posted June 11, 2007
This is perhaps the worst school in the shenendehowa school district. If given the choice try to have your child sent to one of the other middle schools. When a principal stumbles over his words and cannot give a straight answer thats got to be cause for concern. This school does not teach overall education. It only tries to get the kids to do well on the exams to boost their rating. The support staff gives all the attention to the kids who do not need help while ignoring the kids who do need help. This is the way it has always been. The star performers get all the attention while the ones who struggle are ignored and not stimulated. If your child is destined to have to suffer going to this school do all you can to get him or her into one of the other middle school.

Posted March 13, 2005
This is a top notch middle school that provides many programs and support for Middle School students. They offer challenging academic programs along with many extracurricular activities to keep students involved. They have created a community in the school where the students are the central focus and much support is offered by parents.

Posted February 16, 2005
Koda out of all of the 3 schools is the safest, everytime we got a bomb threat its never in koda its always in gowana or acadia, Mr.ballan is an excellent principal, and koda is just in general a really nice school, if you are stuck between gowana acadia or koda, go koda, your wont regret it.

Koda Middle School
970 Route 146, Clifton Park, NY  12065
Last modified Koda Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Koda Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top