Bad
Good

My three children have all attended Tesago. As an educator, I have very high expectations for my children's education. Tesago has time and time again, matched or reached beyond those expectations. From past experience, my high schooler and middle schooler will say their Tesago educators were superior, and prepared them well for their futures. Currently, my 1st grader is loving each and every day spent with her nurturing, kind, loving teacher. This teacher looks at the whole child- academically, socially, and emotionally. Tesago, in my opinion, is one of the best elementary schools in the area.

The bullying on the buses are out of control; the admin. does nothing, and does not alert the parents.

Tesago is an excellent school. Kids enjoy theire time in Tesago everyday. We are proud on Tesago.

My two children moved to this school a year ago. This schol teachers have done a great job to have my children settle their heart in this new environment. This school is beyond my expectation

Teachers are gifted with the love of children.

I am happy to say the school has an excellent new principal, Mr. Pace, and we are on the road to great things. I am a teacher myself and think the teachers are doing an great job at educating our kids.

Both my children have attended Tesago. My oldest is now in Middle School and my youngest is still attending. I have never had a problem with the teachers or staff. My youngest required special services with aids and extra help and has really progressed tremendously in the past few years. I believe the school is what you make of it. They have added several after school activities along with setting in place late buses to take the children home or to their day care providers. I have been involved with Tesago for over 7 yrs and I don't have any complaints.

Last modified Tesago Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.