Tesago Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2014
The bullying on the buses are out of control; the admin. does nothing, and does not alert the parents.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 02, 2014
Tesago is an excellent school. Kids enjoy theire time in Tesago everyday. We are proud on Tesago.

Posted August 04, 2012
My two children moved to this school a year ago. This schol teachers have done a great job to have my children settle their heart in this new environment. This school is beyond my expectation

Tesago Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Teachers are gifted with the love of children.

Tesago Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2008
I am happy to say the school has an excellent new principal, Mr. Pace, and we are on the road to great things. I am a teacher myself and think the teachers are doing an great job at educating our kids.

Posted December 07, 2006
Both my children have attended Tesago. My oldest is now in Middle School and my youngest is still attending. I have never had a problem with the teachers or staff. My youngest required special services with aids and extra help and has really progressed tremendously in the past few years. I believe the school is what you make of it. They have added several after school activities along with setting in place late buses to take the children home or to their day care providers. I have been involved with Tesago for over 7 yrs and I don't have any complaints.

Tesago Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2005
My biggest problem is that there seems to be no consistancy among the elementary schools in the district. My nieces schools (chango and arongen) have way more extracurricular activities for the students. Tesago seems to throw a few 'required' things together for appearences but there seems to be little school spirit. The teachers seem to have free reign with the curriculum (again lack of consistancy). I'm impressed with the computer facilites but the library appears to have the same books i would have found 20 years ago. In general i find the academic programs satisfactory but am moving my son out of the district for two reasons: 1. Way too much emphasis on test scores 2. Complete lack of empathy for working parents (scheduling activities during the middle of the day frequently)

Tesago Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2005
The quality of the school I believe is overated. Being how large this school district is, it is hard to enroll a child in sports and unless you have wealth and power, your child is left out.

Tesago Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2003
My kids did well here. My personal thoughts are that some of the teachers are too old, they lack enthusiasm in the classroom and are simply awaiting retirement. Quarters are more cramped than I would have liked to see but I understand the overcrowding issues faced in Saratoga county.

Tesago Elementary School
970 Route 146, Clifton Park, NY  12065
Last modified Tesago Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tesago Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top