Posted November 14, 2014
I have heard lots of good things about Mother Teresa Academy and finally got to send my children here. My kids love Ms. Holli. We were really impressed with the math and literacy learning so far, and its only November. It is clear that the teachers have a love for their students and are good at what they do. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted November 05, 2014
Mrs. Jayko is my son's teacher. We are so impressed with what she has done to make him learn and be happy to go to school daily. We cannot say enough about Mrs. Jayko to convey our strong feelings of appreciation for her devotion to our son and his classmates. We would also like to mention that the current administrator Mrs. Grandusky has done an exceptional job of keeping us informed of weekly events and responding to our questions. I feel that the school is taking a turn for the better with Mrs. Grandusky's leadership and organization. Thank you Mta

Posted August 22, 2014
MTA has a very caring staff. They put the children first. Don't let the previous comment deter you from enrolling your child. The new building will be a wonderful change! The teachers and staff are excited to start the year and are looking forward to seeing the kids!

Mother Teresa Academy 1

Posted August 21, 2014
Lack of organization and people are not as nice as you would think! Be careful and think before you enroll your child in this school. better choice would be for you to enroll your child in a school that has approval from the diocese

Mother Teresa Academy 1

Posted March 13, 2014
Please do your research before making decisions and speak to community members. MTA was a huge disappointment. The children were not the priority. It was disorganized and there was major discord between the teachers and the administration. The teachers were treated and paid poorly and there was recently a mass exodus of teachers and families. There are plenty of options in the Clifton Park area. Please do not choose this school for it's religious affiliation. The way the administration behaves is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Posted September 03, 2013
Mother Teresa Academy is a great school. The teachers are fantastic and the children are getting a great education here . I love that the director is very involved in all the special activities and gets to know all of the students. You really feel like you are part of a family at MTA,

Mother Teresa Academy 3

Posted August 26, 2013
This school is an excellent value for your money if you have a child in the older grades (1-3). The teachers are good and the student teacher ratio is very low. The Nursery and Pre-K program are really overly structured for those age groups, however.

Posted August 22, 2013
I have been working at MTA for a year. It has been one of nicest places I've worked at. The teachers and staff really care about the children. They not only nurture their education, they also teach them values and character. I love coming to work and seeing all the smiling faces!!

Posted August 22, 2013
Both my children attends MTA. It is the fourth year for my older child and second year for his younger brother. We are very pleased with the school and the teachers in particular. I have also found all the parents I've meet to be friendly and highly value their children education experience. The principal is great. He does send out one too many emails, though :) Can't say that there's not enough communication.

Posted August 22, 2013
We love Mother Teresa Academy. The staff are supportive and will do their best to meet every students needs. Classrooms are small with plenty of one on one help for the students. Mother Teresa also offers many after school clubs and activities for the students to enjoy. there is something for everyone. Most important are the values that Mother Teresa Academy instills in their students each and every day: Caring, sharing kindness and compassion and a sense of community. What a great Christian school.

Mother Teresa Academy