Clinton Corners, NY

Posted August 05, 2014
Wonderful school with professional, compassionate principal and teachers. Students thrive in this academic challenging Christian environment. I would recommend this school to my friends.

Upton Lake Christian School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
I sent my children to Upton Lake from kindergarten through 12th grade. Both of them were grounded academically and spiritually and they went on to succeed in college and their chosen professions. The school supported our values at home. It had an active sports and drama program as well. I recommend this school to families that love God and want a Christian education for their kids.

Posted March 14, 2013
I am a parent of a 6th grader and a k that go to this school. The teachers are wonderful. The environment is loving, caring and absolutely awesome. I go to church at the Evangelical free church and I love it! Please consider sending your child to this school if you love God as much as we all do here. Hence it is a Christian school. -parent

Posted December 13, 2011
I am an alumnus ('85-98). ULCS prepared me exceptionally well for college and life. In particular, the small class sizes allow better development of communication and critical thinking skills than the surrounding schools. The teachers and administrators also care deeply about the students. I am now a professor at a major research university, and my education at ULCS played an important role in my academic/career success. The school does have limitations. Few advanced classes are available (though co-enrolling at a local college is also an option). The conservative Christian theology is relatively narrow compared to the diversity of past and present Christian beliefs. Due mainly to local demographics and the religious mission, the student population is not very culturally diverse. These latter comments may be out of date, since I graduated more than ten years ago. Overall, I strongly recommend the school.

Upton Lake Christian School 1

Posted May 23, 2011
DO NOT let your children go to this school. They don't teach, they preach. It's all about transferring idealogical and religious beliefs, not the three r's. They are force fed a daily diet of religious fanaticism, which at this young age is total thought control. They are not taught to think, but to feed back to the "teacher" the answer he or she expects. The child is then rewarded with a good grade and a pat on the head. Stay away, far away.

Upton Lake Christian School 1

Posted May 16, 2011
This school is for right wing religious fanatics. If that is what you want your child to become, then this is the school. They are brainwashed from day 1 that their sole purpose in life is going to be that of religious duty. Look at the kids, none of them are smiling or happy, everything is rehearsed to impress the parents that they are doing the right thing. The kidscome out of there only prepared to enter some small, right wing religious college where their "training" will continue. I would not recommend this school anyone who wants their children to excel at life anf

Posted March 07, 2011
Upton Lake is a wonderful school, I am an alumnus and went there from kindergarten through graduation. The teachers could not have been more helpful, and encouraging. They were great role-models for me and I learned a lot from them. They do honestly care about their students in all aspects and as far as i have seen treat all fairly. The teachers and faculty work hard to embody the gospel and the relationships that i built while there with teachers and fellow students are lifelong; truly like a family.

Upton Lake Christian School 2

Posted November 23, 2010
This school is predominantly white, and for a Christian school I don't think they are very Christian in their approach to all their students. My daughter went there briefly and did not feel welcome by the students. And the teachers seem phony like they want to help you, but they can't for some strange reason. I think this school needs more integration, and need to treat all the students fairly.

Posted January 14, 2006
I am quite pleased with the academic programs at Upton Lake Christian School at the elementary school level. They have updated key curriculm areas and are working especially hard to improve their reading program. Their extracurricular activities are wonderful this year. Their art and music programs are great. They even have a band this year. The sports program is very good. Soccer and basketball are offered to both boys and girls. Baseball and softball are offered in the Spring. Parents are involved as little or as much as they would like. Hot lunch is offered one day a week in Elementary and High School level which is just one way the parents are given a chance to help out the school.

Upton Lake Christian School 4

Posted June 22, 2004
I currently have two enrolled in the high school. ULCS has been fantastic in their approach to learning. My oldest has excelled while in this school and my middle child is doing great ! The teachers are very friendly and compassionate. Their goal is Jesus Christ. If you child is average or above average (s)he will excell in this environment!

Upton Lake Christian School
Po Box 63, Clinton Corners, NY  12514
Last modified Upton Lake Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Upton Lake Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top