Clinton, NY

Posted April 09, 2015
Wonderful faculty and excellent academic programs. Both of my children have had exceptional experiences at Clinton Elementary.

Clinton Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2015
My child attended briefly. I would not recommend. Schoolwork with uncorrected errors on it- zero correction- came home every day. Emphasis was more on political correctness (an obtuse, small-town version) than academics. Insular atmosphere. Unfriendly staff.

Posted October 24, 2012
Clinton Elementary School is EXCELLENT! My two sons attend -- one is currently in 2nd grade and the other in special ed. They have an education with wonderful teachers, fantastic equipment (computers, playground), and wonderful setting. The principal and teachers are superb! This school is proactive. Your children will get a top-notch education!

Posted May 13, 2011
Went there from '95 to '01 (got held back due to speech problem) and I enjoyed it.

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted April 19, 2009
I had reservations when I moved here 4 years ago. I have been blown away by the teachers, and principal. My children are happy inside and outside of the classroom. There are many creative techniques when it comes to teaching. We feel lucky that our children attent this school.

Clinton Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I am VERY pleased with Clinton Elementary. My son is in the 3rd grade and he has a WONDERFUL teacher. She is very caring and my son finds her teaching style very inspiring. He also has this wonderful bus driver, who will not let him off the bus unless someone is home to meet him. This is so different from the urban area we moved from, and we love it!

Clinton Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2004

Clinton Elementary School
75 Chenango Avenue, Clinton, NY  13323
Last modified Clinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top