Bad
Good

Wonderful faculty and excellent academic programs. Both of my children have had exceptional experiences at Clinton Elementary.

My child attended briefly. I would not recommend. Schoolwork with uncorrected errors on it- zero correction- came home every day. Emphasis was more on political correctness (an obtuse, small-town version) than academics. Insular atmosphere. Unfriendly staff.

Clinton Elementary School is EXCELLENT! My two sons attend -- one is currently in 2nd grade and the other in special ed. They have an education with wonderful teachers, fantastic equipment (computers, playground), and wonderful setting. The principal and teachers are superb! This school is proactive. Your children will get a top-notch education!

I am not pleased with this school at all, If your not from this town you are treated like an outsider (there is the 'clinton clique' here) and if your not a part of it, your child is treated differently. Our child is ignored by her teacher and it is frustrating to say the least. The office staff is rude, the superintendent is completely unfit for the job and the staff is UNION (of course) and if you have a complaint..your ignored. Im pulling my child out to go into a catholic school for many reasons. If your moving here, HIGHLY consider VVS school system. We wish we had.

Went there from '95 to '01 (got held back due to speech problem) and I enjoyed it.

I had reservations when I moved here 4 years ago. I have been blown away by the teachers, and principal. My children are happy inside and outside of the classroom. There are many creative techniques when it comes to teaching. We feel lucky that our children attent this school.

I am VERY pleased with Clinton Elementary. My son is in the 3rd grade and he has a WONDERFUL teacher. She is very caring and my son finds her teaching style very inspiring. He also has this wonderful bus driver, who will not let him off the bus unless someone is home to meet him. This is so different from the urban area we moved from, and we love it!

Last modified Clinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.