Harmony Hill School 3

Posted August 09, 2010
I like Harmony Hill, but I feel there should be a classroom set aside for each grade level for above average students who are far surpassing the kids who are not meeting the educational standard.We would like all our children to excell but they can't because they are being held back by the slower children who get all the teachers time and attention! No child left behind has become a double standard and an insult to those of us who work hard and want to give our children the best education but can't afford private school and have to rely on public school and the teachers in it who are heck bent on just helping the under priviledged so called left behind kids. My child has been told many times oh you can do it by yourself,"you dont need my help" or put off by himself to do the work.UNFAIR!

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted September 10, 2008
Love this school, they are great with making sure that your child gets the individual attention that they need.

Harmony Hill School 4

Posted June 26, 2008
I have 2 children in this school (4th & Kindergarten) and the teachers, aides, & PTA are all wonderful. My only complaint is the new principle who seems uptight and cold and out of place in this small community, family-oriented school district

Harmony Hill School 1

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted May 23, 2006
This is a wonderful school. All the children I know who attend it are excelling, and parents all talk and agree that this school is a blessing. It's absolutely beautiful inside, the teachers really care, they encourage parent involvement, and they have alot of activities for the children.

Harmony Hill School 4

Posted March 09, 2006

Harmony Hill School 3

Posted February 13, 2006

Posted October 03, 2005
This school has a great bunch of teachers who let the children be who they want to be. The teachers here are the most caring people I have known. I also went to Harmony Hill, and some of the same great teachers are here to make this school even more great.

Harmony Hill School
Madelon K Hickey Way, Cohoes, NY  12047
(518) 233-1900
Last modified Harmony Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top