Commack, NY

Posted March 09, 2014
Great staff and environment. You and your children will be very happy at Holy Family.

Posted January 28, 2014
Our daughter has never been happier. She tells us she is going to send her children to Holy Family.

Posted January 24, 2014
Holy Family is a great school because the teachers are very good teachers. The teachers work very hard to keep the students interested and they make sure the students learn and understand the material. We also found the academics challenging and the environment and interaction between the staff and the students ideal for learning. Holy Family exceeded our expectations as a learning institution. We are very pleased with our decision.

Posted January 03, 2013
My 2 children are part of the Holy Family school and I could not be happier we choose the school. They will challenge your child with advanced work and plenty of homework so the kids learn good habits at a young age. The teachers are very accomodating and the overall atmosphere of the kids in the school is very pleasant. If you are on the fence, ask for a tour and you will see what I am talking about. My kids have simply thrived in this school.

Posted September 11, 2011
I am a parent of a 1st and 3rd grader. This is our 3rd year at the school and we are extremely satisfied with the education our children are receiving. Kudos to the principal, teachers, staff and parents for enabling a happy and safe environment for all the children.

Posted August 11, 2011
My 2 children have been students a HFRS for 5 years and we are thrilled with everything about it. The teachers are top notch, the academics are challenging and most of all my children are very happy there. There is a strong emphasis on writing, public speaking and building self esteem. My younger son started out 5 years ago as a shy, introverted 5 year old and is now a confident, outgoing 10 year old who does well academically. I love that the children have a choice of learning an instrument starting in 3rd grade and play competitive sports with other catholic schools starting in 6th grade. Computer instruction starts in kindergarten and by 6th grade the students are making power point presentations. The enrichment programs that the school provides after school exposes the children to even more. My children enjoy learning, the teachers are the principal are involved and responsive and as a parent you can become very involved in the life of the school if you so choose. I recommend this school highly to anyone who wants their child to learn values in a warm, academically challenging environment. Ican't say enough good things about this wonderful schoo!.

Posted August 10, 2011
This is a great school. One of my children receives special services listed on his IEP. through Holy Family in conjuction with the Commack School District. Holy Family and Commack are very responsive to my child's special needs. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 27, 2011
Great school! Come check it out!!! Wonderful staff and families await you at HFRS. You won't be disappointed. New and exciting things happening all the time including video conference learning center, smart boards and science lab.

Holy Family Regional School 1

Posted May 09, 2011
The name does say it all - HOLY Family. They want Catholic families! If you aren't Catholic, they hope your child will be by the time he or she gets out! The teachers' personal religious views are presented as absolute fact, not as opinion or a belief system.

Holy Family Regional School 1

Posted March 28, 2011
Holy Family s Administration & Teaching staffs are still not diverse like our society. My child went here for a year and it seemed to be great for him but as time went on I began to notice little prejudices towards people of color. I was really appalled that in this day and age this still goes on. Obviously I could afford to send him there, so he should not have been made to feel inferior to the rest of the children. I was greatly disappointed and would highly recommend any parents with a minority child to check the school out thoroughly to see if any changes have been made. What is really going on inside this Holy Family, Commack? Why can t Holy Family Principle or the Catholic Church find qualified minority to be a reflection of our world and the family the Lord created and loves?

Holy Family Regional School
2 Indian Head Road, Commack, NY  11725
Last modified Holy Family Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Regional School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top