Posted March 21, 2014
I attended summer school for geometry the first year women were admitted. Was attending an excellent, very strict private all girls school. Once I got over the giggles of the unfamililar military tradition, my grade score increased 37 points, passing finals easily. It must have been my father who thought I would benefit from the discipline and he was right. Looking back, wished I spent all 4 years there. Great school and staff.

Posted November 23, 2013
I graduated in 1972. Things were rougher in those days but it was and still is a very fine school. Taught me a lot. I am a very proud graduate of this fine institution!

Posted January 29, 2012
My 2 sons both went to/are at NYMA, the eldest graduated in 2008,the youngest is a senior.So when my daughter was looking for a middle school,she wanted to go to NYMA.It is a coed school,but there is mostly boys.I however was not suprised at her choice,raised in a milatary family I am a navy pilot and my wife was an army officer before she died in combat.She is athletic,highly intelligent and a tomboy.She loves it.

Posted November 21, 2011
This is my son s first year at NYMA. I am extremely happy with the school so far. The teachers are great as well as the new Superintended . The school presents great opportunity to a student who needs structure to excel. Most kids do best under some structure, this school offers great balance

Posted January 25, 2011
I am a former cadet at NYMA, 1967-1974. I am very proud of what I learned there. I hope the school survives these trying economic times. They have always had top notch staff and like anything in life, you get out of it what YOU put into it. RIP Col. Castellano!

Posted July 22, 2010
NYMA has been the best thing wer have done for our son. His confidence self steem has improved tremendously. The staff is superb form Major Coverdale his staff the teachers the nurse everyone cares about the safety and welfare of your child to the max. I know my son is having an excellent education. During this summer he took the admission test for private schools and the results were amazing. Thanks NYMA

New York Military Academy 0

Posted April 12, 2010
The New York Military Academy was a perfect fit for me. Their guidance and constant reinforcement set me up for the future. I am graduating this year and am looking forward to pursuing my degree at one of New Jersey's best Universities. I was accepted to a number of excellent schools and I credit NYMA with enabling me to strive for excellence. I would sincerely recommend NYMA to anyone looking for a strict, college prep program. The faculty and staff are far more than committed and have done all within their powers to assist me. I am grateful for the New York Military Academy and appreciate its mission.

Posted June 17, 2009
I found the teachers and the administration at NYMA to be superb. My son just completed his first year.

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted August 06, 2008

New York Military Academy
78 Academy Avenue, Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY  12520
Last modified New York Military Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
New York Military Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.