Delmar, NY

Eagle Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2015
Eagle has been wonderful for my children. They have both been challenged and taught a very educational curriculum. I would recommend eagle as one of the greatest grade school in the BCSD.

Eagle Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2013
I am very happy with Eagle Elementary. We moved to this school district and my daughters are doing very well. They had some issues in the others schools before but the principal and the teachers have been very responsive to their learning disability and have maintained a high B, low A average.

Eagle Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2013
I am very disappointed. I have 4 years old boy with diabetes who needs a lot of assistance. We wanted him closer to place where we work so in case when something happens we don't need to drive infinite 40 mins...so in Bethlehem. The answer from principal was well..not only negative (ok, regulations are regulations), but very also very insensitive.

Eagle Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2012
If your child is smart & needs enrichment or challenging, then DO NOT send him/her here. The school is still new and needs to work out some of the kinks. The class sizes are getting bigger every year & they continue to slash programs & increase your taxes. I'm very disappointed in the elementary school system. Plus the PTO is very disorganized and does not give the parents a real say. The board (which has 6 women on it) make all the decisions. The school is not friendly for working parents either, seeing that every event is held either at 11AM or 2PM in the middle of the week.

Eagle Elementary School
27 Van Dyke Road, Delmar, NY  12054
Last modified Eagle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top