Posted April 25, 2013
After spending 3 years in the overrated number 1 school District in the Capital Region, we transferred our child to St. Thomas. There is smaller class sizes so the teachers have time to do smaller group instruction. The teacher touches base through e-mail, about the students work assignments and upcoming field trips. The first thing I noticed after the transfer was that I had a happier child in his new school enviroment. St Thomas offers the academics without the pressure.

Posted April 12, 2013
Our experience with St Thomas school has been very fulfilling. Our child has received exceptional guidance in developing a solid foundation for faith, academics and community service. It is the best money spent in providing a child with the tools that they need to succeed in life. The administration and teachers are all very supportive and helpful. The school continues to explore and enhance in all areas. Whenever we attend the school we are warmly welcomed. Whenever we email or call the administration or teachers, responses are immediately provided. This school welcomes families and works with them on a daily bases. I would strongly recommend this school to parents who wish to provide their children with solid foundation in the early years of their life.

Posted March 31, 2013
Our daughter is a student at St. Thomas the Apostle School in Delmar, New York. We couldn't be happier with the school in its entirety. The care, concern, communication and overall sense of security and attention that we get from the principal, teachers, administrators and staff are second to none. There can be no other choice for our daughter. She is worth it!

Posted March 26, 2013
I have been consistently impressed with the attitude of the principal and teachers to continue to move the school forward and try new and innovative things. I think now, the school clearly surpasses what the nearby public school is doing in terms of academics and technology. When you really sit down and compare the academics of what students at the same grade level are learning and how they are learning it, it is certainly impressive. A great foundation for high school.

Posted March 25, 2013
What makes St. Thomas the Apostle School so special is the care and devotion that is given to each and every student. The faculty help the children not only succeed academically, but truly excel in all facets of their lives. St. Thomas has always felt like an extension of our family. The Principal and faculty truly care for the students in the school, and there is a mutual respect from the children. The children learn to not only care for one another, but also the community around them. Community service is part of their every day lives, not just something to check off on a to do list. Parent involvement is always welcomed. By attending St. Thomas the Apostle School your child will no doubt have a solid foundation for a successful future.

Posted March 25, 2013
Our son has been at St. Thomas the Apostle since he was 3 years old and in Preschool. We have been consistently impressed with the care and concern shown to him at every stage. He has been challenged in his classes and the teachers demonstrate an extremely high level of commitment to their students. The principal develops strong relationships with the students and makes sure to know what is going in this children's lives outside of school as well. This has been a very positive experience for us.

Posted March 25, 2013
One of my children graduated from St. Thomas, and I have another child in the school currently. They have been there since preschool. I can't say enough good things about the school. The principal and teachers are extraordinary and care deeply about all the children. The academics are top notch and are comparable to the Bethlehem schools. The strong sense of community among the staff, students and parents is palpable. Finally, the school has a strong focus on faith-based education, with a solid religion curriculum and countless service opportunities for the kids.

Posted March 25, 2013
One of the highlights of my child's education at St. Thomas the Apostle School is the focus on service. From singing to seniors at an assisted living facility, to making snack packs for the local food pantry, to making crafts with residents of a group home, my child is learning from a very young age to serve others, to share what we have, and to be aware that he can help those in need. On the academic side, my child is challenged both in the classroom and with homework. Here is a quote from my child: In my opinion, St. Thomas school is awesome. The teachers at St. Thomas are great. You can learn a lot like reading chapter books, learning math facts, and learning how to spell new words and their meanings. I am really thankful for going to St.Thomas.

Posted March 24, 2013
The best thing you could ever do for your child is to send him or her to St Thomas. My two children have been at this school for their entire elementary school career and consider it a home away from home. The academics, discipline and extra curricular opportunities are above and beyond those offered at the public schools. The glue that holds the school together is the Principal. He is involved, ever present, fair and concerned about every child and parent.. He is a dedicated, tireless individual who leads a strong academic curriculum while always keeping one's faith at the forefront of everyday activities. I cannot recommend St Thomas enough.

Posted March 24, 2013
Fabulous, spiritually-guided school. Upbeat, caring environment, family feeling, terrific academics. Prepares children exceptionally well for high school. Perfect size for both individualized attention -- whether intervention or enrichment -- and social interaction. Teachers and principal are very open to ideas from parents.

St. Thomas the Apostle School
42 Adams Pl, Delmar, NY  12054
Last modified St. Thomas the Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Thomas the Apostle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.