7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Madonna Height School 3

Posted November 26, 2015
My daughter has been a new student at Madonna Heights for about a month and she has been doing pretty good. Tht only problem I have is the chronic verbal bullying going on in her unit. The staff is on top of it but it doesn't make me feel anymore comfortable to know I sent her away to get help and she has to be intimidated daily. She was pphysically assaulted her first week but nothing else since then. My daughter brings some of it upon herself because she has a big mouth but she's never physical. I'm keeping a close eye what's going on and speak to staff daily. She's not in a juvinille corrections facility , its supposed to be a theraputic community so we will see how it goes. I am quite dissapointed though about the bullying because they gave me a very hard time accepting her and I don't know how some of these violent girls got in. I have to give it a bit more time and if she is assuauled again I might have to look at alternative placement.

Madonna Height School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
I was a resident in 1993 & this place should be shut down!! People please don't ever send your child here! If you want the really scoop on this place look them up on ripoffreport, most of the stories are true on there! This site makes you choose at least one star in reality it does not deserve one star but, I unfortunately have to give it one so I can make parents aware of the dangers of this place!

Posted August 04, 2009
I was a student here and it was great school it help me with my problems and i mde so many lifetime friends

Posted January 18, 2009
Madonna Heights residential program offers a caring and safe environment. My daughter was there and I am having her readmitted to the school.

Madonna Height School 5

Posted January 04, 2009
I was a student here for many years and never once had a problem. The sisters and staff were great in all areas.

Madonna Height School 5

Posted May 17, 2007
My name is Josephine Morales (age 21) a former student and resident of Madonna Heights. I love MH is the greatest thing that has happened to me. They teach you values, morals, appreciation and most of all they treat you with respect. The staff are wonderful people, they don't just teach you; they care about your well-being. Yeah! there are some that don't use their time wisely while they're in the facility, but most of them leave Madonna Heights with their head up high and mentally able to deal with everyday life struggles. That's what you call A job well done!

Madonna Height School 4

Posted May 24, 2005
Madonna Heights cottage is repulsively the most poor excuse for a residential program for girls. I would know because I was a resident there from 4/00 until 10/31. It limits the girls from learning basic living skills. I recommend the RTC program in the main building as the enviorment is more warming and bearable.

151 Burrs Lane, Dix Hills, NY  11746