Posted April 11, 2014
I was a resident in 1993 & this place should be shut down!! People please don't ever send your child here! If you want the really scoop on this place look them up on ripoffreport, most of the stories are true on there! This site makes you choose at least one star in reality it does not deserve one star but, I unfortunately have to give it one so I can make parents aware of the dangers of this place!

Madonna Height School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
I was a student here and it was great school it help me with my problems and i mde so many lifetime friends

Posted May 06, 2009

Madonna Height School 0

Posted January 18, 2009
Madonna Heights residential program offers a caring and safe environment. My daughter was there and I am having her readmitted to the school.

Posted January 04, 2009
I was a student here for many years and never once had a problem. The sisters and staff were great in all areas.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted May 17, 2007
- a former student
My name is Josephine Morales (age 21) a former student and resident of Madonna Heights. I love MH is the greatest thing that has happened to me. They teach you values, morals, appreciation and most of all they treat you with respect. The staff are wonderful people, they don't just teach you; they care about your well-being. Yeah! there are some that don't use their time wisely while they're in the facility, but most of them leave Madonna Heights with their head up high and mentally able to deal with everyday life struggles. That's what you call A job well done!

Posted May 14, 2006

Posted December 31, 2005

Madonna Height School 4

Posted May 24, 2005
- a former student
Madonna Heights cottage is repulsively the most poor excuse for a residential program for girls. I would know because I was a resident there from 4/00 until 10/31. It limits the girls from learning basic living skills. I recommend the RTC program in the main building as the enviorment is more warming and bearable.

Madonna Height School